Have you run sfc/scannow
from an elevated command prompt
The System Update Readiness Tool has already been run. There are 22 errors there, and they need to be the priority at this time.
this fix is specific to the user in this thread. No one else should follow these instructions as it may cause more harm than good. If you are after assistance, please start a thread of your own.
WUA_64.zip --> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ric/WUA_64.zip
- Please download the attached file, WUA_64.zip and save this to your Desktop.
- Right-click on the file and select Extract All...
- Tick the box labelled Show extracted files when complete then click Extract
- A window will open showing two folders, Manifests and Packages
- Open the Manifests folder and copy the files into the following folder (if there are any files)
- Open the Packages folder and copy the files into the following folder (if there are any files)
- Run the System Update Readiness Tool (SURT) again
- When the SURT finishes installing, copy (Ctrl + C) and paste (Ctrl + V) the contents of the SURT log into your next post please:
Any issues, please let me know.
P.S. This fix will not completely repair your issue. It's the first of hopefully a two step process, and you aren't going to notice an immediate improvement until both steps have been performed. Please do not be concerned by this.