Please provide this information so we can provide a complete analysis (even though you're not experiencing BSOD's): https://www.sysnative.com/forums/bs...d-posting-instructions-windows-8-7-vista.html
Also, please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (eventvwr.msc)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on Administrative Events
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).
If the problem is occurring in Safe Mode also, then there's likely to be a problem with Windows. In the absence of a system image/system restore point to go back to, a reinstall may become necessary. I'd start looking at ways to backup your data in the event that that becomes necessary.
- scan for malware (free scanners listed here: Free Online AntiMalware Resources
- check for malfunctioning shell extensions with this free program: ShellExView - Shell Extension Manager For Windows
Disable all non-Microsoft extensions and see if the problem goes away