Hi, Jonjon. Welcome to Sysnative.
I cannot imagine what prompted you to run some of those tools, particularly SFCFix.txt as you have been given no guidance to do so. Based on your post at Upgrade Error Code 8024420f Please help
, it appears you are having problems installing updates. However, to determine if your problem is malware related, please do the following:
1. We Need to Diagnose a Possible Problem with WGA as this may be preventing you from installing updates.
- Please download MGADiag and save it to your desktop.
- Double click the
icon on your desktop.
- Click Continue
- Click Copy
- Go to Start -> Run and type in "Notepad"
- Go to Edit -> Paste in notepad.
- x out all of the numbers and letters in the line beginning with "Windows Product Key:"
- Copy and paste that log here.
2. Download DDS.scr
by sUBs from here
and save it to your desktop.
- Disable any script blocker and then & Attach.txt
- The logs will automatically be saved to your desktop.
- Copy the contents of both logs & post in your next reply