First of all, it's my first time here so please kind to me if I make any mistakes. I have read all the rules and steps I could find (hopefully I didn't break or missed any of them).
To cut it short, my Desktop PC have been experiencing random BSODs. I couldn't locate the specific cause and have tried to do some long googling to try and fix it myself, but still the problem occurs. So after all the readings and test I have done, I now have a headache and frustrations, hence I come here to you guys, asking for your kind help. I will try to accommodate anything you guys need or want me to do, but of course I would rather have the easiest/quickest things to try first, and have the hardest parts (like buying new hardware or fully re-installing OS) as a last resort. I have attached the folders/files required by the BSOD posting instructions. Also some (maybe useful) things you might want to know:
1.) Usual usage of my PC is browsing (chrome), watching videos from YouTube, and playing games.
2.) Tried to use DDU (Display driver uninstaller) and then made a clean installation of my GPU's updated Driver.
3.) Installed an updated Keyboard driver, mouse firmware, and Realtek HD Audio Driver/Codecs.
4.) Made sure there aren't any new updates to install from Windows Updates or Anti-Virus.
5.) Checked PC Temperature (using HWMonitor), and didn't found anything unusual. It's also very cold here in our place.
6.) All Fans seems to be working fine. No odd noises.
7.) No overclocking or anything similar.
8.) Using updated Chrome, updated Windows Defender, and legit updated ESET NOD32 Antivirus 7.
9.) Idle CPU Usage: 1-10%, Physical Memory: 15-25%
· OS - Windows 7 x64
· None, fresh clean system pre-windows 7 installation.
· Purchased it and installed myself.
· I built my PC about 2 months ago. Only old part is the Keyboard (3-4 yrs old).
· Same time I built my system. Never re-installed it yet.
· CPU - Intel Haswell Core i5 4570 3.20GHz 6MB LGA1150
· Video Card - Gigabyte GV-N770OC-2GD GeForce GTX770 Overclocked 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E3.0
· MotherBoard - Gigabyte G1.Sniper B5 Intel B85 ATX Haswell LGA1150
· Power Supply - Corsair RM Series RM650 650W Fully Modular PSU 80Plus Gold
· Memory - Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 Vengeance 2x4GB DDR3-1600 CL9
· CPU Cooler - Noctua NH-U12S CPU Cooler with NF-F12 PWM
· Main Drive - Samsung 840 EVO Series 250GB 2.5" SATA3 SSD (MZ-7TE250BW)
· Secondary Drive - Western Digital Caviar Blue WD10EZEX 1TB 64MB Cache SATA3
· CD Drive - ASUS DRW-24D3ST Green DVD Writer SATA
· Monitor - ASUS VS239H-J 23" 5ms LED IPS Monitor
· Mouse - Corsair Vengeance M65 FPS Laser Gaming Mouse - White
· Keyboard - Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard