Since a long time I am getting bluescreens on my laptop, while playing games.
It looks like this: (note: this is not my actual screen, but a picture I found through google)
It always bothered me, but only now I found myself having some time on my hands, so I would really like to fix this problem.
I followed the instructions of this
thread, but after runningjcgriff2 BSOD File Collection app
it just said "Waiting for SystemInfo" for more than 10 minutes, so I figured I should post anyway.
View attachment 3097
OS - Windows 7
· What was original installed OS on system? Windows 7
· OEM version
· Age of system: Manufacturing date: 02.2011
· I have not reinstalled the OS after that.
· CPU: Inter Core i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz
· Video Card: nvidia GEFORCE GT540m CUDA 1GB
· MotherBoard: I don't know.
· System Manufacturer: Acer
· Exact model number: Aspire 5750g-2418G75Mnkk
I will do these things now:
· Run - Driver Verifier - Windows 8, 7 & Vista
· Run HDD Diagnostics - http://www.carrona.org/hddiag.html
· Test RAM - http://www.carrona.org/memdiag.html
Let me know if I forgot something or made a mistake!
I hope that we can solve this problem.