This is my first ever forum post in the history of my life, the reason being this issue has evaded me since i built my gaming PC back in 2011. Every time I play games or even watch videos you can guarantee I will get the blue screen saying:
[h=3]Driver Equal not less or Equal[/h]
I understand something somewhere is not compatible, i just don't have the expertise to look through the dump files and and work it all out.
I have attached like the forum says the PERFMON System Health Report & Windows7_Vista_jcgriff2 folder.
Like many of you I'd imagine you have built your own PC's and understand the madness of BSOD, its been plaguing me on all games and even YouTube so I hope your expertise can finally smack this Microsoft crap once and for all...
My Desktop PC Setup:
- OS = Windows 7 (installed on, was original)
- Built 2011
- CPU- AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1090T Processor 3.20GHz
- GPU- 2x AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series
- Ram: 4 x 4gb Corsair Vengeance (16gb)
- Motherboard: Republic of Gamers ASUS Crosshair IV Extreme
- Power Supply: Corsair TX750
Many thanks for your time,
P.S any further details please ask, thanks.