Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    47

    [Win7SP1 x64] CheckSUR Unavailable Repair Files

    I recently had my SSD run a checkdisk and identify multiple corrupt files. I have run sfc /scannow and system update readiness tool from Microsoft, and resolved any easy missing KBs, but am now stumped and about 62 missing or corrupt manifests that don't seem to be on the Windows 7 Ultimate disk original disk I have, or from Service Pack 1 executable. I originally had some errors about missing or corrupted files, and managed to fix those by reinstalling the related drivers, but now my sound card does not play any sounds. I had a Windows 7 RC on another drive, and this loaded fine and sounds were playing through the speakers, so I realised there must be some problems remaining on the underlying Win 7 Ultimate partition. This is what lead me to sign up for this forum, as I couldn't find any useful resource online that could help me diagnose the errors I am receiving. I look forwards to seeing how this issue will get resolved. CBS.zip to follow.
    Attached Files Attached Files


    • Ad Bot

      advertising
      Beep.

        
       

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Windows Update Instructor
    Security Analyst

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    17,352

    Re: CheckSUR Unavailable Repair Files

    Hi and welcome to Sysnative. Please do the following so I can gather more info.

    Step#1 - System Update Readiness Tool (SUR)
    1. Download and run the following file.
    2. When it asks you if you wish to install, please answer yes. Note: It could take 15 minutes or more to run. Please don't cancel.
    3. You will get an Installation Complete screen when it's done running.
    4. Please attach the log from the following location. C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CheckSUR.log
    Please Note:: if the file is too big to upload to your next post please upload via a service such as Dropbox or One Drive or SendSpace and just provide the link.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    47

    Re: CheckSUR Unavailable Repair Files

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianDrab View Post
    Hi and welcome to Sysnative. Please do the following so I can gather more info.

    Step#1 - System Update Readiness Tool (SUR)
    1. Download and run the following file.
    2. When it asks you if you wish to install, please answer yes. Note: It could take 15 minutes or more to run. Please don't cancel.
    3. You will get an Installation Complete screen when it's done running.
    4. Please attach the log from the following location. C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CheckSUR.log
    Please Note:: if the file is too big to upload to your next post please upload via a service such as Dropbox or One Drive or SendSpace and just provide the link.
    Thanks BrianDrab,

    Attached is the CheckSUR.log, with 62 unavailable repair files. Any advice on how to resolve these would be much appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  4. #4
    Administrator
    Windows Update Instructor
    Security Analyst

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    17,352

    Re: CheckSUR Unavailable Repair Files

    Thanks. Let's narrow the missing ones down a little bit. Please do the following.

    Step#1 - Fix Some Missing Files
    Warning: this fix is specific to the user in this thread. No one else should follow these instructions as it may cause more harm than good. If you are after assistance, please start a thread of your own.
    1. Please download the attached file, Packs.zip and save this to your Desktop.
    2. Right-click on the file and select Extract All...
    3. Tick the box labelled Show extracted files when complete then click Extract
    4. A window will open showing a Manifests folder.
    5. Open the Manifests folder and copy the files into the following folder. If the Manifests folder doesn't exist within Winsxs you will need to create it.
      C:\Windows\Temp\CheckSur\Winsxs\Manifests
    6. Run the System Update Readiness Tool (SURT) again.
    7. When the SURT finishes installing, zip up and attach the following log file:
      C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CheckSUR.log
    Attached Files Attached Files

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    47

    Re: CheckSUR Unavailable Repair Files

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianDrab View Post
    Thanks. Let's narrow the missing ones down a little bit. Please do the following.

    Step#1 - Fix Some Missing Files
    Warning: this fix is specific to the user in this thread. No one else should follow these instructions as it may cause more harm than good. If you are after assistance, please start a thread of your own.
    1. Please download the attached file, Packs.zip and save this to your Desktop.
    2. Right-click on the file and select Extract All...
    3. Tick the box labelled Show extracted files when complete then click Extract
    4. A window will open showing a Manifests folder.
    5. Open the Manifests folder and copy the files into the following folder. If the Manifests folder doesn't exist within Winsxs you will need to create it.
      C:\Windows\Temp\CheckSur\Winsxs\Manifests
    6. Run the System Update Readiness Tool (SURT) again.
    7. When the SURT finishes installing, zip up and attach the following log file:
      C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CheckSUR.log
    CheckSUR.zip attached.

    That is impressive. 46 resolved. Only 17 remaining issues.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  6. #6
    Administrator
    Windows Update Instructor
    Security Analyst

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    17,352

    Re: CheckSUR Unavailable Repair Files

    Let's trace the remaining ones. Please do the following.

    Step#1 - SFCFix Script
    Warning: this fix is specific to the user in this thread. No one else should follow these instructions as it may cause more harm than good. If you are after assistance, please start a thread of your own.
    1. Download SFCFix.exe (by niemiro) and save this to your Desktop. If you still have this on your desktop from downloading previously, you don't need to re-download.
    2. Download the file below, SFCScript.txt, and save this to your Desktop.
    3. Save any open documents and close all open windows.
    4. On your Desktop, you should see two files: SFCFix.exe and SFCScript.txt.
    5. Drag the file SFCScript.txt onto the file SFCFix.exe and release it.
    6. SFCFix will now process the script.
    7. Upon completion, a file should be created on your Desktop: SFCFix.txt.
    8. Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Ctrl+V) the contents of this file into your next post for me to analyse please
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    47

    Re: CheckSUR Unavailable Repair Files

    SFCFix version 2.4.4.0 by niemiro.
    Start time: 2015-06-07 19:11:13.538
    Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 - amd64
    Using .txt script file at J:\Programs\SFCScript.txt [0]


    Trace::
    Successfully traced component amd64_wvpchbus.inf.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_7.1.7600.16393_zh-cn_a88003fa803629e2.
    Microsoft-Windows-VirtualPC-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~zh-CN~7.1.7600.16393.VirtualPC
    Successfully traced component amd64_microsoft-windows-v..-help-chm.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_7.1.7600.16393_en-us_964ccaff3bdec111.
    Microsoft-Windows-VirtualPC-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~en-US~7.1.7600.16393.VirtualPC
    Successfully traced component wow64_microsoft-windows-v..lpc-vmsal.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_7.1.7600.16393_pt-br_d3e0852e28e41248.
    Microsoft-Windows-VirtualPC-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~pt-BR~7.1.7600.16393.VirtualPC
    Successfully traced component amd64_microsoft-windows-v..lpc-vmsal.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_7.1.7600.16393_th-th_5215c833c14215f1.
    Microsoft-Windows-VirtualPC-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~th-TH~7.1.7600.16393.VirtualPC
    Successfully traced component amd64_microsoft-windows-v..ualpc-vmm.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_7.1.7600.16393_da-dk_b4b5c333cc60eb02.
    Microsoft-Windows-VirtualPC-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~da-DK~7.1.7600.16393.VirtualPC
    Successfully traced component amd64_microsoft-windows-v..ualpc-vmm.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_7.1.7600.16393_de-de_b1e1586fce373f9c.
    Microsoft-Windows-VirtualPC-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~de-DE~7.1.7600.16393.VirtualPC
    Successfully traced component amd64_microsoft-windows-v..lpc-vmnet.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_7.1.7600.16393_fi-fi_f6ebb3383eb097d6.
    Microsoft-Windows-VirtualPC-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~fi-FI~7.1.7600.16393.VirtualPC
    Successfully traced component amd64_microsoft-windows-v..-vmwindow.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_7.1.7600.16393_pl-pl_318a561a0be47db8.
    Microsoft-Windows-VirtualPC-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~pl-PL~7.1.7600.16393.VirtualPC
    Successfully traced component wow64_microsoft-windows-v..lpc-vmsal.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_7.1.7600.16393_pl-pl_d18c9a8a2a5a7e64.
    Microsoft-Windows-VirtualPC-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~pl-PL~7.1.7600.16393.VirtualPC
    Successfully traced component amd64_microsoft-windows-v..vpcwizard.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_7.1.7600.16393_pl-pl_c4fcd76d7ec1fef3.
    Microsoft-Windows-VirtualPC-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~pl-PL~7.1.7600.16393.VirtualPC
    Successfully traced component amd64_microsoft-windows-v..-help-chm.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_7.1.7600.16393_el-gr_95f222993c161dda.
    Microsoft-Windows-VirtualPC-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~el-GR~7.1.7600.16393.VirtualPC
    Successfully traced component wow64_microsoft-windows-scripting-jscript9_31bf3856ad364e35_11.2.9600.17640_none_30c262f2072e0506.
    Package_2_for_KB3034196~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~11.2.1.0.3034196-2_neutral_GDR5
    Successfully traced component amd64_microsoft-windows-v..ualpc-vmm.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_7.1.7600.16393_ru-ru_a3f3461d0e1a4708.
    Microsoft-Windows-VirtualPC-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~ru-RU~7.1.7600.16393.VirtualPC
    Successfully traced component amd64_microsoft-windows-v..ualpc-vmm.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_7.1.7600.16393_cs-cz_177be30cd61aef03.
    Microsoft-Windows-VirtualPC-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~cs-CZ~7.1.7600.16393.VirtualPC
    Successfully traced component amd64_microsoft-windows-v..vpcwizard.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_7.1.7600.16393_zh-cn_253af5faf7b96f4a.
    Microsoft-Windows-VirtualPC-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~zh-CN~7.1.7600.16393.VirtualPC
    Successfully traced component amd64_microsoft-windows-v..lpc-vmnet.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_7.1.7600.16393_fr-fr_fa88248a3c68bc0e.
    Microsoft-Windows-VirtualPC-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~fr-FR~7.1.7600.16393.VirtualPC
    Successfully traced component amd64_microsoft-windows-v..lpc-vmsal.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_7.1.7601.17514_sv-se_af498ac8cce1f307.
    Microsoft-Windows-VirtualPC-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~sv-SE~7.1.7601.17514.VirtualPC
    Trace:: directive completed successfully.


    Successfully processed all directives.
    SFCFix version 2.4.4.0 by niemiro has completed.
    Currently storing 3 datablocks.
    Finish time: 2015-06-07 19:11:15.464
    Script hash: HOHgE73hYQkfn6W7MWvkD75YXf1fARTyzRMh+jrInsU=
    ----------------------EOF-----------------------

    Looks like they are all from VirtualPC.

    However, I have noticed that windows update has kb3068708 (optional update) and kb3061518 (important update) that are continuously failing to install. Also since this whole issue started, my Realtek HD Audio is not playing any sound, even though booting from Win 7 RC from the same machine, sound works fine. I have gone through much troubleshooting including reinstalling drivers from original motherboard media, all the way to sourcing latest driver from vendor site. Disabling features of Sound, turning audio off and on from BIOS etc.. I had my fingers crossed that fixing the windows update issues with the system update readiness tool would help resolve both these issues.

  8. #8
    Administrator
    Windows Update Instructor
    Security Analyst

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    17,352

    Re: CheckSUR Unavailable Repair Files

    I don't know if fixing your Windows Update issues will fix the others but you never know. Let's at least get that resolved first. Let's do another round.

    Step#1 - Fix Some Missing Files
    Warning: this fix is specific to the user in this thread. No one else should follow these instructions as it may cause more harm than good. If you are after assistance, please start a thread of your own.

    1. Please download the attached file, Packs.zip and save this to your Desktop.
    2. Right-click on the file and select Extract All...
    3. Tick the box labelled Show extracted files when complete then click Extract
    4. A window will open showing a Manifests folder.
    5. Open the Manifests folder and copy the files into the following folder. If the Manifests folder doesn't exist within Winsxs you will need to create it.
      C:\Windows\Temp\CheckSur\Winsxs\Manifests
    6. Run the System Update Readiness Tool (SURT) again.
    7. When the SURT finishes installing, zip up and attach the following log file:
      C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CheckSUR.log
    Attached Files Attached Files

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    47

    Re: CheckSUR Unavailable Repair Files

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianDrab View Post
    I don't know if fixing your Windows Update issues will fix the others but you never know. Let's at least get that resolved first. Let's do another round.

    Step#1 - Fix Some Missing Files
    Warning: this fix is specific to the user in this thread. No one else should follow these instructions as it may cause more harm than good. If you are after assistance, please start a thread of your own.

    1. Please download the attached file, Packs.zip and save this to your Desktop.
    2. Right-click on the file and select Extract All...
    3. Tick the box labelled Show extracted files when complete then click Extract
    4. A window will open showing a Manifests folder.
    5. Open the Manifests folder and copy the files into the following folder. If the Manifests folder doesn't exist within Winsxs you will need to create it.
      C:\Windows\Temp\CheckSur\Winsxs\Manifests
    6. Run the System Update Readiness Tool (SURT) again.
    7. When the SURT finishes installing, zip up and attach the following log file:
      C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CheckSUR.log
    CheckSUR1.zip attached. Only 1 jscript manifest left.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  10. #10
    Administrator
    Windows Update Instructor
    Security Analyst

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    17,352

    Re: CheckSUR Unavailable Repair Files

    Let's do this last one and then try the updates that are failing.

    Step#1 - Fix Some Missing Files
    Warning: this fix is specific to the user in this thread. No one else should follow these instructions as it may cause more harm than good. If you are after assistance, please start a thread of your own.


    1. Please download the attached file, Packs.zip and save this to your Desktop.
    2. Right-click on the file and select Extract All...
    3. Tick the box labelled Show extracted files when complete then click Extract
    4. A window will open showing a Manifests folder.
    5. Open the Manifests folder and copy the files into the following folder. If the Manifests folder doesn't exist within Winsxs you will need to create it.
      C:\Windows\Temp\CheckSur\Winsxs\Manifests
    6. Run the System Update Readiness Tool (SURT) again.
    7. When the SURT finishes installing, zip up and attach the following log file:
      C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CheckSUR.log
    Attached Files Attached Files

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    47

    Re: CheckSUR Unavailable Repair Files

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianDrab View Post
    Let's do this last one and then try the updates that are failing.

    Step#1 - Fix Some Missing Files
    Warning: this fix is specific to the user in this thread. No one else should follow these instructions as it may cause more harm than good. If you are after assistance, please start a thread of your own.


    1. Please download the attached file, Packs.zip and save this to your Desktop.
    2. Right-click on the file and select Extract All...
    3. Tick the box labelled Show extracted files when complete then click Extract
    4. A window will open showing a Manifests folder.
    5. Open the Manifests folder and copy the files into the following folder. If the Manifests folder doesn't exist within Winsxs you will need to create it.
      C:\Windows\Temp\CheckSur\Winsxs\Manifests
    6. Run the System Update Readiness Tool (SURT) again.
    7. When the SURT finishes installing, zip up and attach the following log file:
      C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CheckSUR.log
    CheckSUR2.zip attached. Sorry, seems to have thrown up one more error, but all the missing manifests are now resolved.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  12. #12
    Administrator
    Windows Update Instructor
    Security Analyst

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    17,352

    Re: CheckSUR Unavailable Repair Files

    How weird. Those are sometimes very complex to fix. I find it easiest if you just send me a copy of your COMPONENTS hive.

    Please navigate to C:\Windows\System32\Config and copy the COMPONENTS file to your desktop. Zip it up, upload to SendSpace and just provide the link.
    Note: If you get an in-use error when trying this, reboot your machine and try again.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    47

    Re: CheckSUR Unavailable Repair Files

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianDrab View Post
    How weird. Those are sometimes very complex to fix. I find it easiest if you just send me a copy of your COMPONENTS hive.

    Please navigate to C:\Windows\System32\Config and copy the COMPONENTS file to your desktop. Zip it up, upload to SendSpace and just provide the link.
    Note: If you get an in-use error when trying this, reboot your machine and try again.
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/51ekvy

  14. #14
    Administrator
    Windows Update Instructor
    Security Analyst

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    17,352

    Re: CheckSUR Unavailable Repair Files

    OK, let's try this. After the fix, run SURT again let's see what it says.

    Step#1 - SFCFix Script
    Warning: this fix is specific to the user in this thread. No one else should follow these instructions as it may cause more harm than good. If you are after assistance, please start a thread of your own.
    1. Download SFCFix.exe (by niemiro) and save this to your Desktop. If you still have this on your desktop from downloading previously, you don't need to re-download.
    2. Download the file below, SFCScript.txt, and save this to your Desktop.
    3. Save any open documents and close all open windows.
    4. On your Desktop, you should see two files: SFCFix.exe and SFCScript.txt.
    5. Drag the file SFCScript.txt onto the file SFCFix.exe and release it.
    6. SFCFix will now process the script.
    7. Upon completion, a file should be created on your Desktop: SFCFix.txt.
    8. Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Ctrl+V) the contents of this file into your next post for me to analyse please
    Attached Files Attached Files

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    47

    Re: CheckSUR Unavailable Repair Files

    SFCFix version 2.4.4.0 by niemiro.
    Start time: 2015-06-07 21:30:54.311
    Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 - amd64
    Using .txt script file at J:\Programs\SFCScript.txt [0]


    RegistryScript::
    Successfully took ownership and permissions for registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\COMPONENTS\DerivedData\Components\amd64_microsoft-windows-lsa_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.18526_none_0467aa1173712ab7.
    Successfully imported registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\COMPONENTS\DerivedData\Components\amd64_microsoft-windows-lsa_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.18526_none_0467aa1173712ab7.
    Successfully restored ownership and permissions for registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\COMPONENTS\DerivedData\Components\amd64_microsoft-windows-lsa_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.18526_none_0467aa1173712ab7.
    RegistryScript:: directive completed successfully.


    Successfully processed all directives.
    SFCFix version 2.4.4.0 by niemiro has completed.
    Currently storing 4 datablocks.
    Finish time: 2015-06-07 21:30:55.481
    Script hash: q8IEztwZyPGTrIyhoRiDMKMxWsujppmNA5Oc1P0F/KA=
    ----------------------EOF-----------------------

  16. #16
    Administrator
    Windows Update Instructor
    Security Analyst

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    17,352

    Re: CheckSUR Unavailable Repair Files

    Don't forget to re-run SURT and post that log. Thanks.

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    47

    Re: CheckSUR Unavailable Repair Files

    CheckSUR3.zip attached. Yet another new error has crept in!
    Attached Files Attached Files

  18. #18
    Administrator
    Windows Update Instructor
    Security Analyst

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    17,352

    Re: CheckSUR Unavailable Repair Files

    Crazy. OK, let's try this. After the fix, run SURT again let's see what it says.

    Step#1 - SFCFix Script
    Warning: this fix is specific to the user in this thread. No one else should follow these instructions as it may cause more harm than good. If you are after assistance, please start a thread of your own.

    1. Download SFCFix.exe (by niemiro) and save this to your Desktop. If you still have this on your desktop from downloading previously, you don't need to re-download.
    2. Download the file below, SFCScript.txt, and save this to your Desktop.
    3. Save any open documents and close all open windows.
    4. On your Desktop, you should see two files: SFCFix.exe and SFCScript.txt.
    5. Drag the file SFCScript.txt onto the file SFCFix.exe and release it.
    6. SFCFix will now process the script.
    7. Upon completion, a file should be created on your Desktop: SFCFix.txt.
    8. Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Ctrl+V) the contents of this file into your next post for me to analyse please
    Attached Files Attached Files

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    47

    Re: CheckSUR Unavailable Repair Files

    SFCFix version 2.4.4.0 by niemiro.
    Start time: 2015-06-07 22:03:47.995
    Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 - amd64
    Using .txt script file at J:\Programs\SFCScript.txt [0]


    RegistryScript::
    Successfully took ownership and permissions for registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\COMPONENTS\CanonicalData\Deployments.
    Successfully imported registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\COMPONENTS\CanonicalData\Deployments\0c4bf9da4cf..cf20ed5f9ec_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.18526_1ca1bc1c1bc7114e.
    Successfully restored ownership and permissions for registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\COMPONENTS\CanonicalData\Deployments\0c4bf9da4cf..cf20ed5f9ec_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.18526_1ca1bc1c1bc7114e.
    Successfully restored ownership and permissions for registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\COMPONENTS\CanonicalData\Deployments.
    RegistryScript:: directive completed successfully.


    Successfully processed all directives.
    SFCFix version 2.4.4.0 by niemiro has completed.
    Currently storing 6 datablocks.
    Finish time: 2015-06-07 22:03:48.175
    Script hash: BknzcqB53EpforF24x/nFPiXY0VoB8U8W2Bl2FwzJGk=
    ----------------------EOF-----------------------


    Smooth! So system update readiness tool is now showing all errors fixed! CheckSUR4.zip attached.

    KB3061518 and KB3068708 last gave error Code 80073701, about an hour and a half ago. Have not retested, but will do so after this thread.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  20. #20
    Administrator
    Windows Update Instructor
    Security Analyst

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    17,352

    Re: CheckSUR Unavailable Repair Files

    Awesome. If the updates don't install please do the following to make sure nothing has crept up.

    SFC Scan


    1. Click on the Start button and in the search box, type Command Prompt
    2. When you see Command Prompt on the list, right-click on it and select Run as administrator
    3. When command prompt opens, copy and paste the following commands into it, press enter after each

      sfc /scannow

      Wait for this to finish before you continue

      copy %windir%\logs\cbs\cbs.log %userprofile%\Desktop\cbs.txt
    4. This will create a file, cbs.txt on your Desktop. Please attach this to your next post.



    Please Note:: if the file is too big to upload to your next post please upload via a service such as Dropbox or One Drive or SendSpace and just provide the link.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2016, 09:40 AM
  2. [SOLVED] Windows 7 x64 CheckSur Unavailable repair files: some manifests.
    By volvah in forum Windows Update
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-01-2016, 01:59 PM
  3. [SOLVED] CheckSUR IE-Hyphenation and IE-Spelling Unavailable repair files
    By SplinteredEdge in forum Windows Update
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-02-2015, 12:32 PM
  4. [SOLVED] unavailable repair file - no update from IE9
    By waldo in forum Windows Update
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-30-2015, 02:11 PM

Log in

Log in