Hello bmarchal, welcome to Sysnative!
this fix is specific to the user in this thread. No one else should follow these instructions as it may cause more harm than good. If you are after assistance, please start a thread of your own.
- Download SFCFix.exe (by niemiro) and save this to your Desktop.
- Download the attached file, SFCFix.txt, and save this to your Desktop. Ensure that this file is named SFCFix.txt - do not rename it.
- Save any open documents and close all open windows.
- On your Desktop, you should see two files: SFCFix.exe and SFCFix.txt.
- Drag the file SFCFix.txt onto the file SFCFix.exe and release it.
- SFCFix will now process the script.
- Upon completion, a log should be created on your Desktop: SFCFix.txt.
- Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Ctrl+V) the contents of this into your next post for me to analyse please - put [CODE][/CODE] tags around the log to break up the text.
Then run the System Update Readiness Tool again and post the log when finished: