Right then, I'm looking though your logs as I type this post. I'll type what I find!
Firstly, I see you have these programs installed:
Advanced System Care Ultimate
Uniblue Registry Booster
These programs are known to cause more harm than good, they're registry cleaners. Registry cleaners, especially those two, often are too powerful with their cleaning and will delete keys that are important to Windows, causing slow downs and crashes. They do the opposite of what they're meant to. This isn't just speculation, I have personal experience with the issues they can cause. A while ago, I had to wipe and reinstall windows on two PC's that had a registry cleaner run on, since the install was hosed.
I'm not saying that's exactly what's happened to your machine, but it certainly won't have helped!
As I posted in your other thread, please then do the following:
- open Event Viewer (eventvwr.msc)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on Administrative Events
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).
In my above post, I said to hold off on the recovery because it will wipe all data from the HDD. I still stand by that ATM, however, do you have the disks that came with the PC when you bought it? If so, exactly what disks do you have?