The logs attached are the same as before. Did you create a cbs.txt file on your desktop as per the instructions? If you didn't, please follow the previous steps again, and upload just the cbs.txt file to your next post.
Lets see what our own tools here say:
- Download SFCFix.exe and save this to your Desktop.
- Save any open documents and close all open windows.
- Double click on SFCFix.exe to open it.
- Follow all on screen instructions and upon completion, a file should be created on your Desktop: SFCFix.txt.
- Copy (Ctrl + C) and Paste (Ctrl + V) the contents of this file into your next post for me to analyse please.
instruction at 0x800051da referenced memory at 0x004ee000.
memory could not be written.
Can you get me some event viewer logs whilst you're at it -
- open Event Viewer (eventvwr.msc)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on Administrative Events
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).
I will try to get this fixed without the need to reinstall. However, if you want to try a repair install, I'm not going to stop you - https://www.sysnative.com/forums/wi...-install-windows-windows-7-windows-vista.html