Hello! I've recently been having some strange DPC latency issues that greatly hinder my ability to use my computer. I've scoured the forums and found the tutorial here:
I use a 32-bit vista system, so I downloaded Latencymon 6.0 Free in order to identify what's causing the DPC issues, but to my dismay, I get an "Access violation at address 005FA1E6 in module "latmon.exe. Read of address 0000039c".
So far, based on my observations:
- Moving my linksys wmp600n card from one PCI slot to another does not work
- updating the drivers do not work
- updating the chipset did not do anything to fix it.
- REMOVING the card stops the all DPC latency issues, however, I the need internet.
- Adding in a new wireless adapter card still causes issues.
I've been stumped on this one, all thanks to that Latencymon access violation that prevents me from seeing the problem, and I really need this computer to work again. Please, help me solve this!