I'm having problems with Speedtest by Ookla. I enter Speedtest.Net on the URL box of chrome and it takes a long time to display the home screen.
The test shows a speed of around 2 mbps. I have 50 mbps service. The PC is connected to a modem about four feet from the PC using WiFi.
When I enter "SFCfix" in the URL box, I get immediate response.
I run Speedtest on my other PC just fine, and shows speeds of about 40 mbps.
I'm running on a Dell Inspiron N4020 Laptop. The Operating System is Windows 8.1 (x64) (build 9600) (Recently installed).
I ran SFC scan which reported a problem with "Windows\WinSxS\amd64_prncacla.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.3.9600.17415_none_95dd5540d57f8c01\Amd64\CNBJ2530.DPB".
I replaced the file "CNBJ2530.DPB" with one from another Windows 8.1 PC. Then ran SFC again. It reported no errors.
I ran SFCfix and it reported no problems.
I ran "Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth and didn't see any errors.
I still have the problem!