Don't like Windows 10? Miss the good ole Windows 7 or 8? Well no worries, there is a way to go back to your favorite operating system!
1. Type "Settings" in the search bar next to the windows icon.
2. Select "Update and Security"
3. On the left side, you'll see multiple options but the one we're looking for is "Recovery"
4. This will open up the recovery options, you'll normally see 3 options: Reset this PC, Go back to (7 or 8.1), Advanced startup
5. Click 'Go back to previous version of Windows’
6. It'll ask for feedback about why you're going back to your old version of windows.
7. Once you've given the feedback, click 'Go back to (7 or 8.1 - whichever version you had)
- Make sure you remember your password to the old version - only if you used one.
- You can only rollback if the "Windows.old" folder still exists.
- This method is only good for 30 days after installing Windows 10.