Not only 2 Bug Check String that (by use BlueScreenView) i got BSOD in today but i got NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM and WORKER_THREAD_RETURNED_AT_BAD_IRQL. That 4 thing make my Windows 8 Pro 64 bit is BSOD. First my Windows 8 preparing Automatic Preparing but because i think why not working then i turn off and turn on laptop a few times by press tombol power then after that i shocked i can't enter my windows. That's only black screen appear. I waiting 4 hour and then my laptop is working and can enter Windows. But i want make sure that BSOD will never come again.
· OS = Windows 8 Pro 64 bit
· Original system when first i buy this laptop is Windows 7 64 bit then i change to Windows 8 Pro 64 bit until now.
· I download Windows 8 Pro Full from online
· Age of system = 8 months
· Age of OS installation = 7 monts
· CPU = AMD Brazos Dual Core E350 1.6 GHz
· Video Card = AMD RADEON HD 6310M
· MotherBoard = i don't know this
· System Manufacturer = ASUSTek Computer Inc. (from dxdiag)
· Exact model number = ASUS X43U - VX147D
· RAM = 4 Gb