Hello and welcome to Sysnative!
Fortunately, this error message is not too complicated and is a fairly easy and one step fix (hopefully
). Your SURT log shows 2 errors:
Seconds executed: 1177
Found 2 errors
CBS MUM Corrupt Total count: 1
CBS Catalog Corrupt Total count: 1
Unavailable repair files:
These are fixed with the below fix:
this fix is specific to the user in this thread. No one else should follow these instructions as it may cause more harm than good. If you are after assistance, please start a thread of your own.
- Please download the attached file, Packs.zip and save this to your Desktop.
- Right-click on the file and select Extract All...
- Tick the box labelled Show extracted files when complete then click Extract
- A window will open showing two folders, Manifests and Packages
- Open the Manifests folder and copy the files into the following folder (if there are any files)
- Open the Packages folder and copy the files into the following folder (if there are any files)
- Run the System Update Readiness Tool (SURT) again
- When the SURT finishes installing, copy (Ctrl + C) and paste (Ctrl + V) the contents of the SURT log into your next post please:
If you have any issues performing the above steps, please let me know.