Hello samijuana, welcome to Sysnative!
My name is Tom and I'll be assisting you along with one of our trainees: Go The Power. Please don't be worried about being helped by a trainee though, firstly he's very good and secondly I'll be reviewing all of his scripts before he posts them! There might be a slight delay between our posts as there's time zone differences between us, but we'll do our best to get you up and running as soon as possible!
I'll post a note to Go The Power but in the mean time if you could upload your logs to us then that would be great:
Export CBS folder
- Click the Start button
then click Computer.
- Double-click on the C: drive, under the Hard Disk Drives category, and then scroll down to, and double click on the Windows folder.
- Find and double click on the Logs folder.
- Right-click on the CBS folder, and select Copy.
- Go back to your Desktop, right-click on it, and select Paste. You should now see a copy of the CBS folder appear on your Desktop called CBS.
- Right-click on this new folder, and navigate through Send to, and select Compressed (zipped) folder.
- A new file, also called CBS (CBS.zip), but this time with a different icon, will be created.
- Attach this to your next post please. If it is too big, please use an alternative uploading method then send me the link (Dropbox, SkyDrive, SendSpace etc.).