1. Click the Start button and then type cmd in the searchbox. Right-click on cmd that comes up in the search results and select Run as administrator.
2. A User Account Control dialog may come up asking for approval. If it does go ahead and allow.
3. A command prompt window will open. Copy and paste the following into the command-prompt and hit enter. dir C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\62327199c3dbc05921f4f55720c4268e /s > "%USERPROFILE%\desktop\dirlist.txt"
4. After the command runs there will be a file on your desktop named dirlist.txt.
5. Attach this file to your next reply.
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
f5829.msu -f:* C:\temp
Microsoft (R) File Expansion Utility Version 6.1.7600.16385
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Adding C:\temp\WSUSSCAN.cab to Extraction Queue
Adding C:\temp\Windows6.1-KB4088875-x64.cab to Extraction Queue
Adding C:\temp\Windows6.1-KB4088875-x64-pkgProperties.txt to Extraction Queue
Adding C:\temp\Windows6.1-KB4088875-x64.xml to Extraction Queue
I'll start uploading the entire zipped logs folder since it seems like the logs\CBS folder has been updated during my attempts at this, and shall link it when it's done - just figured I'd get this reply done ASAP in the meantime
SFCFix version 126.96.36.199 by niemiro.Start time: 2018-12-31 05:53:03.489
Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 - amd64
Using .zip script file at C:\Users\Reaps\Desktop\SFCFix.zip 
Successfully took permissions for file or folder C:\Windows\winsxs
Successfully created directory tree \\?\C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-advapi32.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.24024_he-il_01b1d9c701a52b4b.
Successfully copied file C:\Users\Reaps\AppData\Local\niemiro\Archive\x86_microsoft-windows-advapi32.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.24024_he-il_01b1d9c701a52b4b\advapi32.dll.mui to C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-advapi32.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.24024_he-il_01b1d9c701a52b4b\advapi32.dll.mui.
Successfully restored ownership for C:\Windows\winsxs
Successfully restored permissions on C:\Windows\winsxs
PowerCopy:: directive completed successfully.
Successfully processed all directives.
SFCFix version 188.8.131.52 by niemiro has completed.
Currently storing 1 datablocks.
Finish time: 2018-12-31 05:53:15.679
Script hash: lg+I1ufy9zeIBVtSZ1YGGW6EC0+j8Q9ukL5w+4jnRqM=
2. Right-click to run the tool as administrator. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
3. Copy and paste advapi32.dll.mui into the Search box and click the Search Files button.
4. When the scan is complete, a message will display that 'Search.txt' is saved in the same folder FRST was started from. Notepad will open this file also. Close Notepad and attach the file 'Search.txt' to your next reply.
Boot your computer into a Clean Boot state following these instructions: How to perform a clean boot in Windows.
Check Windows Update again and report the result.
If it fails, run sfc /scannow again and attach the zipped cbs.log to your next reply.