Hello, I have a problem with BSOD while playing games or browsing a web. I had this same problem before and listed here, but solution wasn´t permanent. So I installed Windows 8 RP becouse I wanted to test it, but many apps weren´t compatible so I returned back to Win 7 Ultimate. But in Win 8 I had no problems with BSOD. Anyway, I installed Win 7 and some programms and games but following day I got BSOD. So i unninstalled Daemon Tools, changed sptd.sys to .old and problem was solved until today. While playing game I just got freeze and BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL . I just said, that maybe won´t happen again, but for my surprise after20 mins ANOTHER BSOD. So sptd.old didn´t helped. Any other ideas?
· OS - Windows 7
· Windows 7
· Ifull retail version
· Age of system - 4 months but HDD is 2y old.
· Age of OS installation - 4 days and DVD is 2y old
· CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz (4 CPUs)
· Video Card AMD Radeon HD 6850
· MotherBoard MSI Z-78
· Power Supply - Corsair 650w
· System Manufacturer MSI
· Exact model number MS-7681