I was told to post here about the problem listed below. I have attached both the output folder & the perfmon report as asked. Below you will find the additional questions which were asked of me. Thank you for your help!
· OS - Windows 7
· x86 - x64
· What was original installed OS on system?
(Windows Home Edition, then later my friend installed Windows 7 ultimate)
· The OS an OEM version is a full retail version of Windows Home Edition. The Windows Ultimate is a crack I believe that my friend installed.
· Age of system (hardware) The computer itself & it's parts are a little over a year old. I check in the device manager and it looks like most of the hardware states 2006 but i'm not if im looking at the right thing.
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? I have re-installed starting with Windows Home Edition and once my computer started acting up, my friend did a fresh install for me using Windows Ultimate. The fresh install was done about 4-5 months ago.
· CPU - Intel Core i5-660 Clarkdale 3.33GHz LGA 1156 73W Dual-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics BX8061615660
· Video Card - ATI Radeon HD 5570
· MotherBoard - Gigabyte GA-H57M-USB3 LGA 1156 Intel H57 HDMI USB 3.0 Micro Atx Intel Motherboard
· Power Supply - brand & wattage Rosewill Xtreme Series RX750-s-B 750W Continuous @40 degrees, 80 Plus Certified, ATX12V v2.2 & EPS12V v2.91, SLI Ready CrossFire Ready, Active PFC Compatible with Core i7, i5 Power Supply
· System Manufacturer - This was a custom build PC, so I am not quite sure to put for this.
· Exact model number - This was a custom build PC, so I am not quite sure to put for this.
(Message from major geeks forum)
At first I thought it was some type of malware or virus but after posting in the Malware removal section, someone helped me out and said that my PC
looked clean and to post in the software section. My computer was working fine for the past few months, I actually just got in up and running about 10 months ago, I had to have several of my parts replaced so basically everything is brand new expect my hard drive which is a little over a year old. My computer lags massively to the point where I can barely use it. Any program I run stops responding and I can to force it closed. I also noticed that when I go onto the internet any page I try to go to will say server not found even thought my internet connection is fine. If i refresh the page several times it will load. I also have noticed the speed at which I burn dvd's has went from 15-20 minutes to almost 2 hours. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it greatly. Thank you!
Please see link below for the logs that I previously posted:
If any other information is needed let me know.
(Message I posted in the Malware Removal Section for reference)
I believe my computer
has been infected by some type of malware or virus. Lately, my computer has become severely slow, programs are constantly non responding and I even have noticed that when I go onto the internet, my connection will be perfect but it will say server not found and i have to retry it several times and then it will work. I have always had anti virus software installed and kept up with computer maintenance like running System Mechanic which i purchased. I have followed your Read & Run me first section and have provided the following logs. Any help would be extremely appreciated.