[SOLVED] a problem with windows update

malis2007

i couldn't install 5 updates:

DHmOVTG.png

whenever i try to install them i get:

0DRPgkO.png

thus, i thought about running SFC(asif it will solve the problem), but got this:

afsU35W.png

then i tried running the (SFCFix.exe) tool, but it told me that it found 1 corrupted entry and fixed 1 corrupted entry.
Log:

Code:
SFCFix version 2.4.5.0 by niemiro.
Start time: 2015-06-20 20:03:27.244
Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 - amd64
Not using a script file.

AutoAnalysis::
FIXED: Corruption at C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-utilman_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_5e9ea1964aee5579\Utilman.exe has been successfully repaired from C:\Utilman.exe.

SUMMARY: All detected corruptions were successfully repaired.
AutoAnalysis:: directive completed successfully.

Successfully processed all directives.
SFCFix version 2.4.5.0 by niemiro has completed.
Currently storing 3 datablocks.
Finish time: 2015-06-20 21:35:55.114
----------------------EOF-----------------------

then i tried again with the windows update(to check whether the problem had gone or not) and got this:

dzWJdZW.png

CBS.log is attached in a zip file(i couldn't upload the whole folder as it is more than 60MB).
View attachment a_CBS.zip

Thanks very much for reading and your help in advanced. :)

Hi and welcome to Sysnative. Please do the following.

Step#1 - System Update Readiness Tool (SUR)
1. Download and run the following file.
2. When it asks you if you wish to install, please answer yes. Note: It could take 15 minutes or more to run. Please don't cancel.
3. You will get an Installation Complete screen when it's done running.
4. Please attach the log from the following location. C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CheckSUR.log
Please Note:: if the file is too big to upload to your next post please upload via a service such as Dropbox or One Drive or SendSpace and just provide the link.

Thanks for the info. Please do the following.

Step#1 - SFCFix Script
Warning: this fix is specific to the user in this thread. No one else should follow these instructions as it may cause more harm than good. If you are after assistance, please start a thread of your own.

1. Download SFCFix.exe (by niemiro) and save this to your Desktop. If you still have this on your desktop from downloading previously, you don't need to re-download.
  2. Download the file below, SFCFix.zip, and save this to your Desktop. Ensure that this file is named SFCFix.zip - do not rename it.
  3. Save any open documents and close all open windows.
  4. On your Desktop, you should see two files: SFCFix.exe and SFCFix.zip.
  5. Drag the file SFCFix.zip onto the file SFCFix.exe and release it.
  6. SFCFix will now process the script.
  7. Upon completion, a file should be created on your Desktop: SFCFix.txt.
  8. Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Ctrl+V) the contents of this file into your next post for me to analyse please

Step#2 - System Update Readiness Tool (SUR)
1. Download and run the following file.
2. When it asks you if you wish to install, please answer yes. Note: It could take 15 minutes or more to run. Please don't cancel.
3. You will get an Installation Complete screen when it's done running.
4. Please attach the log from the following location. C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CheckSUR.log
Please Note:: if the file is too big to upload to your next post please upload via a service such as Dropbox or One Drive or SendSpace and just provide the link.

Items for your next post
1. SFCFix.txt
2. CheckSUR.log

Attachments

• SFCFix.zip
    752.6 KB · Views: 18
Thank you. Now that those are cleared up let's get the other errors. Please do the following.

Step#1 - SFCFix Script
Warning: this fix is specific to the user in this thread. No one else should follow these instructions as it may cause more harm than good. If you are after assistance, please start a thread of your own.

1. Download SFCFix.exe (by niemiro) and save this to your Desktop. If you still have this on your desktop from downloading previously, you don't need to re-download.
  2. Download the file below, SFCFix.zip, and save this to your Desktop. Ensure that this file is named SFCFix.zip - do not rename it.
  3. Save any open documents and close all open windows.
  4. On your Desktop, you should see two files: SFCFix.exe and SFCFix.zip.
  5. Drag the file SFCFix.zip onto the file SFCFix.exe and release it.
  6. SFCFix will now process the script.
  7. Upon completion, a file should be created on your Desktop: SFCFix.txt.
  8. Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Ctrl+V) the contents of this file into your next post for me to analyse please

Step#2 - SFC Scan

1. Click on the Start
    Start%20Orb.jpg
    button and in the search box, type Command Prompt
  2. When you see Command Prompt on the list, right-click on it and select Run as administrator
  3. When command prompt opens, copy and paste the following commands into it, press enter after each

sfc /scannow

Wait for this to finish before you continue

copy %windir%\logs\cbs\cbs.log %userprofile%\Desktop\cbs.txt
  4. This will create a file, cbs.txt on your Desktop. Please attach this to your next post.

Items for your next post
1. SFCFix.txt
2. CBS.txt

Attachments

• SFCFix.zip
    596.3 KB · Views: 7
here you go :)

View attachment cbs&wu_logs.zip

i guess that i have a problem with .net framworks as well :/

as i tried installing microsoft visual c++ 2010 express..
and whenever i try to open microsoft visual C++ 2010 express (which is newly installed) or microsoft visual basic 2010 express (which i had from long time ago), i get the following message:

CF8XHVq.png
kHRb8uo.png

Thanks again for your help.

Back