Just checking on options....OK, please do the following so I can gather more info.
Retrieve Components Hive 1. Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\Config and locate the COMPONENTS file.
2. Please copy this file to your desktop. Note: If you receive an error that this file is in-use, simply reboot your computer and try again.
3. Right-click on this file on your desktop and select Send To...Compressed (zipped) folder. This will create a file named COMPONENTS.ZIP on your desktop.
4. The file will likely be too large to upload here so please upload to SendSpace and just provide the link here.
Step#1 - SFCFix Script Warning: this fix is specific to the user in this thread. No one else should follow these instructions as it may cause more harm than good. If you are after assistance, please start a thread of your own.
Download SFCFix.exe (by niemiro) and save this to your Desktop. If you still have this on your desktop from downloading previously, you don't need to re-download.
Download the file below, SFCScript.txt, and save this to your Desktop.
Save any open documents and close all open windows.
On your Desktop, you should see two files: SFCFix.exe and SFCScript.txt.
Drag the file SFCScript.txt onto the file SFCFix.exe and release it.
SFCFix will now process the script.
Upon completion, a file should be created on your Desktop: SFCFix.txt.
Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Ctrl+V) the contents of this file into your next post for me to analyse please
SFCFix version 220.127.116.11 by niemiro.
Start time: 2018-02-08 09:37:58.502
Microsoft Windows 10 Build 14393 (Updates Deferred) - amd64
Using .txt script file at C:\Users\Klaus Pirkl\Desktop\SFCScript.txt 
Successfully took ownership and permissions for registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\COMPONENTS.
Failed to import registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\COMPONENTS.
Successfully restored ownership and permissions for registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\COMPONENTS.
RegistryScript:: directive failed to complete successfully.
Failed to process all directives successfully.
SFCFix version 18.104.22.168 by niemiro has completed.
Currently storing 1 datablocks.
Finish time: 2018-02-08 09:38:18.288
Script hash: fiOvjkUTJqfDDQLPNMPmwYQCTOBdCxxx/MHNcvAVV0s=
FRST Fix NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system
1. Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop. Note: You need to run the 64-bit Version so please ensure you download that one.
2. Download attached file and save it to the Desktop. Note. It's important that both files, FRST64 and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work (in this case...the desktop).
3. Run FRST64 by Right-Clicking on the file and choosing Run as administrator.
4. Press the Fix button just once and wait. If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
5. When finished FRST64 will generate a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt). Please post the contents of it in your reply.