Smile Please Support These Guys - They Provide An Incredible Service Worthy of a Donation

Hello Everyone,

I just want to say that I'm not affiliated in any way with this website and no one asked me to post this but I felt compelled to do so.

Last October, I had an issue with a Windows update and wasted hours with all the online "fixes" that rarely work. I found this website and asked for help. In just a couple of days or so I was sent a patch and the Windows update ran as it should.

For the last month or so I've been unable to perform the following update on the same machine I had issues with before:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...date-kb4343909 with the following error: 0x80073712

I decided I'd been get some help again, so I ran through the steps on this page:
    Windows Update Forum Posting Instructions

In Step#2, the SFC scan showed errors it could not fix. After I got through Step#4 and used Sysnative's SFCFix tool (it completed successfully), I ran Windows update again and rebooted the system - Fixed!

I am pretty well versed with computers and I can tell you I've never found a resource (free or paid) like this on the web.

Please give these guys a donation so they can keep this going for all of us.

Cheers!

Derrick
    satrow, Corrine, jcgriff2 and 4 others say thanks for this.

• Ad Bot

advertising
      Beep.

BSOD Kernel Dump Analyst
    Windows Update Instructor
    • specs System Specs
      • Motherboard:
        ASUS MAXIMUS ROG HERO X
      • CPU:
        Intel Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz
      • Memory:
        Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2666 MHz
      • Graphics:
        Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming 8 GB
      • Sound Card:
        Asus Xonar DSX
      • Hard Drives:
        WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA III 7200rpm, WD Caviar Black 6TB SATA III 7200rpm
      • Disk Drives:
        Samsung 960 Evo 256GB NVME PCIe
      • Power Supply:
        Corsair HX 750W 80+ Platinum
      • Case:
        Fractal Design Define R6
      • Cooling:
        Noctua NH-D14
      • Display:
        Philips Brilliance BDM4065UC 4K 3840x2160
      • Operating System:
        Windows 10 Pro 1803 x64

Re: Please Support These Guys - They Provide An Incredible Service Worthy of a Donati

Thank you in the name of the whole Sysnative Windows Update Team and Sysnative Administration. We are always happy to hear that we have helped someone.
    robertdrechsler says thanks for this.

Users needing assistance: If I haven't replied to your thread within 48 hours, please send me a Personal Message.

Windows Update Academy Trainees: If I haven't replied to your CMF thread within 24 hours, please send me a Personal Message.

Administrator
    Windows Update Instructor
    Security Analyst

Re: Please Support These Guys - They Provide An Incredible Service Worthy of a Donati

Thanks for the kind words.
    robertdrechsler says thanks for this.