Exclamation Problems wiht Windows Defender and problems with Windows Defender in general.

So for the last mounth I've been having problems whit windows defender. one day i tried to update the definitions for windows defender and i got an error saying it was unable to update the definations: windows defender error code 0x80004004. more of those error apeared when i tried to change almost any setting within windows defender. generaly: windows defender error code 0x80080017. so afther a few days i got a bit worried and angry. I tried to fix the problem whit multiple "sulotions" but these did not help. however I did find a few bits and pieces of malware wich were safly detected and removed by 1. emisoft emergency kit 2. malwarebytes anti-malware 3. kaspersky tdsskiller 4.rougekiller 5.hitmanpro 6. adwcleaner. all of this was done in safe mode. and afther that i ran rougekiller for one more time without being in safe mode and did not find a single thing. I also tried multiple commands in a commandprompt but whitout any succes. I also runned SFCFix and got the following:

SFCFix version 2.4.5.0 by niemiro.
    Start time: 2015-06-15 20:26:30.808
    Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update 3 - amd64
    Not using a script file.

AutoAnalysis::
    SUMMARY: No corruptions were detected.
    AutoAnalysis:: directive completed successfully.

Successfully processed all directives.
    SFCFix version 2.4.5.0 by niemiro has completed.
    Currently storing 0 datablocks.
    Finish time: 2015-06-15 20:28:19.271
    ----------------------EOF-----------------------

At this moment i do not suspect any sort of malware to be the problem though i might be possible.
    But afther all of this i did not get much proggres wiht my problem and that is why i am asking the great knowledge of the internet.
    I hope you will be able to help my.
    thank you in advance.

-marijn

• Ad Bot

advertising
      Beep.

Logfile submission from marijn

Logfile submission from marijn.

The logfiles are available at: http://www.sysnative.com/niemiro/fil...15-06/6071.zip

Re: Problems wiht Windows Defender and problems with Windows Defender in general.

A quick little update on my problem I think that somehow windows defender thinks i have no internet even though i most defenitly do. but than again I can't do anything for instance I cant display details in the history tab, I can't change any setting and again what buggers me the most i cant update the definitions of spyware and viruses. i hope i gave you some usefull information.
    thanks in advance.

-marijn