Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. #1

    Windows update problems

    Hi, am running Windows 8.1 but have a problem with Windows Update settings.

    The recommended setting is "install updates automatically" which I had chosen for the past year or so. Recently though I got a flag indication to advise to Solve PC issues: The message being to change my Windows Update settings. On checking I found the settings were on "Let me Choose" I changed them to install updates automatically. Unfortunately this choice does not remain. On a reboot the setting reverts to Let me Choose. I don't seem to have any problems with the computer or updates - updates are installing but the setting defaults to Let me choose following every restart.

    I have carried out sfc/scannow and dism check which showed 2 corrupt files: 1 - Cannot repair member file [l:24{12}]"utc.app.json" 2 - Cannot repair member file [l:66{33}]"telemetry.ASM-WindowsDefault.json". I found on this site that the identification of these files being corrupt was wrong and that it was in fact due to a fault with a Windows update KB3022345. I'm quite happy to accept the advice given to ignore these files but they don't appear to be connected with the choice of Update settings.

    Having decided to live with what is more an irritation than a problem I then got a message asking if I wanted to upgrade to Windows 10. I accepted this invite but was left with an icon on my taskbar 'Get Windows 10'. I had a confirmation message that I had accepted Windows 10 but could not get rid of this icon. I learnt this was due to a Windows Update KB 3035583 and that uninstalling it would get rid of the icon. Unfortunately I do not appear to be able to uninstall any updates, barring the latest one. Right clicking on the latest update I get the option to uninstall but nothing on any other update.

    I considered following one website advice and going into the registry but I'm not that savvy to manage registry edits without causing major problems.

    I had a thought that my problems with updates might be due to some permissions of some sort set on the computer but its a home computer with me as sole user and as best I have been able to determine there is no reason why I shouldn't be able to specify settings or delete updates.

    I know the issues I'm having are minor in relation to some situations people face but became concerned when I found a second issue relating to Windows Updates as I'd like to solve a small problem rather than a major one.

    I'd appreciate any advice or push in a direction that would resolve these issues. Thank you. Wavly


    • Ad Bot

      advertising
      Beep.

        
       

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,364

    Re: Windows update problems

    Hi and welcome to Sysnative. Sorry for the delay.
    The recommended setting is "install updates automatically" which I had chosen for the past year or so. Recently though I got a flag indication to advise to Solve PC issues: The message being to change my Windows Update settings. On checking I found the settings were on "Let me Choose" I changed them to install updates automatically. Unfortunately this choice does not remain. On a reboot the setting reverts to Let me Choose. I don't seem to have any problems with the computer or updates - updates are installing but the setting defaults to Let me choose following every restart.
    Very weird problem indeed. We'll check to make sure you don't have any Windows Update/Servicing issues and then we can look at this if it's still an issue.

    I had a confirmation message that I had accepted Windows 10 but could not get rid of this icon. I learnt this was due to a Windows Update KB 3035583 and that uninstalling it would get rid of the icon. Unfortunately I do not appear to be able to uninstall any updates, barring the latest one. Right clicking on the latest update I get the option to uninstall but nothing on any other update.
    You really don't want to uninstall this update. If you do, you won't get your free Windows 10 update. You need to keep this icon there until the update gets downloaded near the end of July. If you really want to get rid of it (I don't recommend this) you can follow the instructions here.

    So let's get started and check out your machine for issues. Please do the following.

    SFC Scan/Log
    1. Right-click on the Start button and select Command Prompt (Admin)
    2. When command prompt opens, Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Right-click > Paste) the following command into it, then press Enter
    sfc /scannow

    3. Once it finishes, copy and paste the following into the command-prompt window and press Enter.
    copy %windir%\logs\cbs\cbs.log "%userprofile%\Desktop\cbs.txt"

    4. Once this has completed please go to your Desktop and you will find CBS.txt => Please upload CBS.txt to this thread

    Please Note:: if the file is too big to upload to your next post please upload via a service such as Dropbox or One Drive or SendSpace and just provide the link.

  3. #3

    Re: Windows update problems

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianDrab View Post
    Hi and welcome to Sysnative. Sorry for the delay.
    The recommended setting is "install updates automatically" which I had chosen for the past year or so. Recently though I got a flag indication to advise to Solve PC issues: The message being to change my Windows Update settings. On checking I found the settings were on "Let me Choose" I changed them to install updates automatically. Unfortunately this choice does not remain. On a reboot the setting reverts to Let me Choose. I don't seem to have any problems with the computer or updates - updates are installing but the setting defaults to Let me choose following every restart.
    Very weird problem indeed. We'll check to make sure you don't have any Windows Update/Servicing issues and then we can look at this if it's still an issue.

    I had a confirmation message that I had accepted Windows 10 but could not get rid of this icon. I learnt this was due to a Windows Update KB 3035583 and that uninstalling it would get rid of the icon. Unfortunately I do not appear to be able to uninstall any updates, barring the latest one. Right clicking on the latest update I get the option to uninstall but nothing on any other update.
    You really don't want to uninstall this update. If you do, you won't get your free Windows 10 update. You need to keep this icon there until the update gets downloaded near the end of July. If you really want to get rid of it (I don't recommend this) you can follow the instructions here.

    So let's get started and check out your machine for issues. Please do the following.

    SFC Scan/Log
    1. Right-click on the Start button and select Command Prompt (Admin)
    2. When command prompt opens, Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Right-click > Paste) the following command into it, then press Enter
    sfc /scannow

    3. Once it finishes, copy and paste the following into the command-prompt window and press Enter.
    copy %windir%\logs\cbs\cbs.log "%userprofile%\Desktop\cbs.txt"

    4. Once this has completed please go to your Desktop and you will find CBS.txt => Please upload CBS.txt to this thread

    Please Note:: if the file is too big to upload to your next post please upload via a service such as Dropbox or One Drive or SendSpace and just provide the link.

  4. #4

    Re: Windows update problems

    Hi, Thanks for your reply. This is a bit of an adventure for me. I'm going into areas I've not gone before. I'll heed your advice and leave the Windows 10 icon alone - it was only to try and clean up things that I didn't use that made me think about removing it - and then only after reading an article elsewhere.

    I've carried out your instructions regarding the scan and the link to access the result is here:

    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...int=file%2ctxt

    This was a new experience for me. I've never used one drive before and didn't know anything about it but you make everything clear and easily understood I've had no problems understanding what's required.

    Thanks Wavly

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,364

    Re: Windows update problems

    Thank you for the information. That log looks good. Now, let's do the following.

    Step#1 - DISM /RestoreHealth Scan
    Warning:
    this fix is specific to the user in this thread. No one else should follow these instructions as it may cause more harm than good. If you are after assistance, please start a thread of your own.

    1. Right-click on the Start button and select Command Prompt (Admin)
    2. When command prompt opens, Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Right-click > Paste) the following command into it, then press Enter
      Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    3. Once it finishes, copy and paste the following into the command-prompt window and press Enter. If prompted to overwrite the existing file go ahead.
      copy %windir%\logs\cbs\cbs.log "%userprofile%\Desktop\cbs.txt"
    4. Once this has completed please go to your Desktop and you will find CBS.txt => Please zip/upload to this thread.
      Please Note:: if the file is too big (over 7MB) to upload to your next post, please upload via a service such as Dropbox or One Drive or SendSpace and just provide the link.
    Last edited by BrianDrab; 06-11-2015 at 10:51 AM.

  6. #6

    Re: Windows update problems

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianDrab View Post
    Thank you for the information. That log looks good. Now, let's do the following.

    Step#1 - DISM /RestoreHealth Scan
    Warning:
    this fix is specific to the user in this thread. No one else should follow these instructions as it may cause more harm than good. If you are after assistance, please start a thread of your own.

    1. Right-click on the Start button and select Command Prompt (Admin)
    2. When command prompt opens, Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Right-click > Paste) the following command into it, then press Enter
      Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    3. Once it finishes, copy and paste the following into the command-prompt window and press Enter. If prompted to overwrite the existing file go ahead.
      copy %windir%\logs\cbs\cbs.log "%userprofile%\Desktop\cbs.txt"
    4. Once this has completed please go to your Desktop and you will find CBS.txt => Please zip/upload to this thread.
      Please Note:: if the file is too big (over 7MB) to upload to your next post, please upload via a service such as Dropbox or One Drive or SendSpace and just provide the link.

  7. #7

    Re: Windows update problems

    Hello,

    I carried out your instructions. The result is on One Drive

    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...int=file%2ctxt

    Thanks, wavly

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,364

    Re: Windows update problems

    OK looks good. Your logs are clear of corruption. Let's see if the following issue still exists.
    The recommended setting is "install updates automatically" which I had chosen for the past year or so. Recently though I got a flag indication to advise to Solve PC issues: The message being to change my Windows Update settings. On checking I found the settings were on "Let me Choose" I changed them to install updates automatically. Unfortunately this choice does not remain. On a reboot the setting reverts to Let me Choose. I don't seem to have any problems with the computer or updates - updates are installing but the setting defaults to Let me choose following every restart.

  9. #9

    Re: Windows update problems

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianDrab View Post
    OK looks good. Your logs are clear of corruption. Let's see if the following issue still exists.
    The recommended setting is "install updates automatically" which I had chosen for the past year or so. Recently though I got a flag indication to advise to Solve PC issues: The message being to change my Windows Update settings. On checking I found the settings were on "Let me Choose" I changed them to install updates automatically. Unfortunately this choice does not remain. On a reboot the setting reverts to Let me Choose. I don't seem to have any problems with the computer or updates - updates are installing but the setting defaults to Let me choose following every restart.

  10. #10

    Re: Windows update problems

    Hi Brian

    Thanks for your prompt responses. Following your reply I clicked the flag which showed "solve PC issues 1 message" This gave me the option "Change Windows Update Options" which I selected and thereafter "Install Updates automatically (recommended)".

    I already have 146 updates installed and I have 9 due, which I have avoided downloading since starting this thread. The summary when I go into Windows Update reads Updates were installed: Never.

    When I rebooted after changing the settings to update automatically that was the setting showing. I rebooted a further twice each time going into my gmail account and looking at messages. The automatic update setting remained. The fourth time I rebooted the flag message read "Solve PC issues 1 message".
    The update setting was back to "Let me choose". In the update summary it showed Updates were installed at 05:58 (This was about the time I had last logged on) but no new updates showed in the list of installed updates, the total number number installed was still 146 and I still had 9 to install.

    I mentioned this problem to others before finding sysnative and was told such a condition was not possible, which had me doubting myself, so at least now, after following your guidance, I know that something isn't right?

    wavly

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,364

    Re: Windows update problems

    Thanks for the info. Please do the following.

    Step#1 - Run Windows Repairs
    1. Download Windows Repair (All-in-One) Portable to your desktop.
    2. Once the file is downloaded, right-click on the file on your desktop and choose Extract All...

    3. Keep the defaults and click the Extract button.
    4. A folder named tweaking.com_windows_repair_aio will be extracted to the desktop. Once the extraction is complete the folder will open.
    5. Inside this folder, there is a folder named Tweaking.com - Windows Repair. Open this folder as well.



    6. Double-click on Repair_Windows.exe to open.
    7. When the program opens, click the Repairs tab and click the Open Repairs button.
    8. A backup of your registry will be made. After a few moments you will have many options from which you can choose.
    9. Please click the Unselect All button and then click to enable only the following ones:
    01 - Reset Registry Permissions
    02 - Reset File Permissions
    03 - Reset Service Permissions
    04 - Register System Files
    05 - Repair WMI
    06 - Repair Windows Firewall
    10 - Remove Policies Set By Infection
    13 - Repair Winsock & DNS Cache
    15 - Repair Proxy Settings
    17 - Repair Windows Updates
    21 - Repair MSI (Windows Installer)


    10. Ensure the Restart check box is selected and click the Start Repairs button in the lower right of the screen. This may take some time to run so be patient.

    11. Once the fixes are complete you will be prompted to restart your machine. Answer Yes.

  12. #12

    Re: Windows update problems

    Hi Brian

    Carried out the Windows repair as directed and it looked like it performed as it should. Afterwards I changed the update setting to automatic. On the third reboot the setting was back to 'let me choose'.

    wavly

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,364

    Re: Windows update problems

    OK, let's review your settings. Please do the following.

    1. Save the attached file named QueryInfo.bat to your desktop.
    2. Double-click this file and notepad will open with some information.

    Please copy/paste this info into your next post. Thank you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  14. #14

    Re: Windows update problems

    Think I've done it right. Information in notepad is:

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer
    NoDriveTypeAutoRun REG_DWORD 0xdd
    NoLowDiskSpaceChecks REG_DWORD 0x1

    wavly

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,364

    Re: Windows update problems

    Thank you. You did it perfectly. Please do this again but with a different script.

    1. Save the attached file named QueryInfo2.bat to your desktop. You may delete the old script QueryInfo.bat.
    2. Double-click this file and notepad will open with some information.

    Please copy/paste this info into your next post. Thank you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  16. #16

    Re: Windows update problems

    Thanks. I thought I got it wrong with the small amount of information it gave. This time though there's a lot more. Its double dutch to me!

    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate
    ResetClient REG_DWORD 0x1
    SusClientId REG_SZ e0a6eefb-d0d4-4ac1-ab4a-82f7f0584e3a
    SusClientIdValidation REG_BINARY 060228011C1C53003200520051004A0039004600430041003000330035003800360020002000200020002000200006B888E3FC0FED31003200330034003900300045004E0034003000300030003100350031003200330034003900300045004E00340030003000300031003500
    LastTaskOperationHandle REG_DWORD 0x74


    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update
    IsOOBEInProgress REG_DWORD 0x0
    AUOptions REG_DWORD 0x2
    ElevateNonAdmins REG_DWORD 0x1
    ForcedReboot REG_DWORD 0x2
    IncludeRecommendedUpdates REG_DWORD 0x1
    NonFirmwareUpdatesAvailableForInstall REG_DWORD 0x0
    NextDetectionTime REG_SZ 2015-06-15 02:05:22
    UnableToDetectTime REG_SZ 2015-06-14 21:05:22
    CachedAUOptions REG_DWORD 0x2
    InstallInProgress REG_DWORD 0x0
    UpdatesAvailableForDownloadLogon REG_DWORD 0x0
    UpdatesAvailableForInstallLogon REG_DWORD 0x0
    UpdatesAvailableWithUiOrEulaLogon REG_DWORD 0x0
    UpdatesAvailableWithUiLogon REG_DWORD 0x0
    FirmwareUpdatesNotDownloaded REG_DWORD 0x0
    FirmwareUpdatesNotInstalled REG_DWORD 0x0
    OldestSpecialImportanceUpdateNotInstalledTimestampShutdown REG_SZ 2015-06-13 02:22:40


    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\Power
    ContinueInstallAtShutdown-Final REG_DWORD 0xa
    Firmware-Final REG_DWORD 0x1e
    FirmwareForcedInstall-Final REG_DWORD 0x23
    OfferInstallAtShutdown-Final REG_DWORD 0x28


    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\RequestedAppCategories


    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\RequestedAppCategories\117cab2d-82b1-4b5a-a08c-4d62dbee7782


    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\RequestedAppCategories\9482f4b4-e343-43b6-b170-9a65bc822c77


    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\Results


    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\Results\Detect
    LastSuccessTime REG_SZ 2015-06-13 22:50:50
    LastError REG_DWORD 0x8024a000


    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\Results\Download
    LastSuccessTime REG_SZ 2015-06-13 02:26:07
    LastError REG_DWORD 0x0


    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\Results\Install
    LastSuccessTime REG_SZ 2015-06-13 02:25:29
    LastError REG_DWORD 0x0


    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\UAS
    UpdateCount REG_DWORD 0x0
    NotifiedCbsAboutUAS REG_DWORD 0x1


    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\Volatile
    PostRebootResultsProcessed REG_DWORD 0x1


    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\OSUpgrade
    ReservationsAllowed REG_DWORD 0x1


    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Reporting
    BatchFlushAge REG_DWORD 0xe39
    SamplingValue2 REG_DWORD 0x1c4


    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Reporting\EventCache.v2


    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Reporting\EventCache.v2\Legacy


    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Reporting\EventCache.v2\Legacy\9482f4b4-e343-43b6-b170-9a65bc822c77
    CurrentCacheFile REG_SZ C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\EventCache.v2\{0EACFBED-E41A-45BF-9C3E-1B18CD7BD5DA}.bin
    FlushCacheFiles REG_MULTI_SZ


    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Reporting\RebootWatch


    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Services


    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Services\117cab2d-82b1-4b5a-a08c-4d62dbee7782
    RegisteredWithAU REG_DWORD 0x1


    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Services\9482f4b4-e343-43b6-b170-9a65bc822c77
    RedirRefresh REG_SZ 2015-05-11 13:20:00


    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Services\Pending
    ValidatedPreWsus3RegistrationRequests REG_DWORD 0x1


    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Setup
    SelfUpdateStatus REG_DWORD 0x0
    SelfupdateUnmanaged REG_DWORD 0x0


    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\SLS
    ClientHash2 REG_DWORD 0xfa


    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\SLS\{117CAB2D-82B1-4B5A-A08C-4D62DBEE7782}
    ResponseHash REG_BINARY EE2F5756D2AE0E3F034418E054625B4C0AD29AEEE9A78DAD311C79EC6BCA5D95
    ResponseMarker REG_QWORD 0x1d08c07040e3662


    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\SLS\{9482F4B4-E343-43B6-B170-9A65BC822C77}
    ResponseHash REG_BINARY 2495965A6A172A40039C27CC74DE0AE1F2ADA88CB1EB4C107257F3A15C48C26A
    ResponseMarker REG_QWORD 0x1d08c0652a03a86

    wavly

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,364

    Re: Windows update problems

    Thanks. Please do the following.

    Step#1 - SFCFix Script
    Warning: this fix is specific to the user in this thread. No one else should follow these instructions as it may cause more harm than good. If you are after assistance, please start a thread of your own.
    1. Download SFCFix.exe (by niemiro) and save this to your Desktop. If you still have this on your desktop from downloading previously, you don't need to re-download.
    2. Download the file below, SFCScript.txt, and save this to your Desktop.
    3. Save any open documents and close all open windows.
    4. On your Desktop, you should see two files: SFCFix.exe and SFCScript.txt.
    5. Drag the file SFCScript.txt onto the file SFCFix.exe and release it.
    6. SFCFix will now process the script.
    7. Upon completion, a file should be created on your Desktop: SFCFix.txt.
    8. Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Ctrl+V) the contents of this file into your next post for me to analyse please
    Attached Files Attached Files

  18. #18

    Re: Windows update problems

    Herewith contents of SFCScript.txt

    SFCFix version 2.4.5.0 by niemiro.
    Start time: 2015-06-15 03:21:50.657
    Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update 3 - amd64
    Using .txt script file at C:\Users\John\Downloads\SFCScript.txt [0]








    RegistryScript::
    Successfully took ownership and permissions for registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate.


    Successfully imported registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate.


    Successfully restored ownership and permissions for registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate.
    RegistryScript:: directive completed successfully.








    Successfully processed all directives.
    SFCFix version 2.4.5.0 by niemiro has completed.
    Currently storing 1 datablocks.
    Finish time: 2015-06-15 03:21:50.844
    Script hash: 5S5ycB3sNJAmXDLoR5T6xRnmc9PQgYJGAj3rE851RVM=
    ----------------------EOF-----------------------

    wavly

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,364

    Re: Windows update problems

    Let me know if you setting changes back again. Thanks.

  20. #20

    Re: Windows update problems

    Hi Brian

    Following your last post I changed update settings to automatic. shut down and re-booted about 6 times. The settings remained. The next time I re-booted the flag came back telling me to solve PC issues. The setting had reverted to let me choose.

    Definition updates for Windows Defender are downloading automatically.

    wavly

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Similar Threads

  1. [SOLVED] Unable to update Windows Update itself and other problems.
    By Rantsoft in forum Windows Update
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-07-2015, 09:10 PM
  2. Windows Update problems +
    By nicarr in forum Windows Update
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2015, 02:19 AM
  3. [SOLVED] Windows Update Problems
    By bjl94 in forum Windows Update
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-27-2013, 02:33 PM
  4. problems with Windows Update
    By petrusx in forum Windows Update
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-07-2013, 02:32 PM

Log in

Log in