Page 12 of 12 First ... 289101112
  1. #221
    Corrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Upstate, NY
    Posts
    9,133

    Re: New Builds Released

    Windows Insider Build 17763 Released to Fast Ring: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17763 - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog.

    Also for the Slow Ring: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17758 - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog:

    UPDATE 9/18: We have released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17758.1004 (Cumulative Update KB4462120) to Windows Insiders in the Slow ring. This includes all the fixes from Build 17760and is designed to help us test our servicing pipeline.


    Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

    Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
    May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.


    • Ad Bot

      advertising
      Beep.

        
       

  2. #222
    Corrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Upstate, NY
    Posts
    9,133

    Re: New Builds Released



    Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

    Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
    May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

  3. #223
    Corrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Upstate, NY
    Posts
    9,133

    Re: New Builds Released

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrine View Post

    UPDATE 9/20
    : We have released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17763 to Windows Insiders in the Slow ring.


    Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

    Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
    May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

  4. #224
    Corrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Upstate, NY
    Posts
    9,133

    Re: New Builds Released



    Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

    Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
    May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

  5. #225
    Corrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Upstate, NY
    Posts
    9,133

    Re: New Builds Released

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrine View Post

    UPDATE 9/20
    : We have released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17763 to Windows Insiders in the Slow ring.
    UPDATE 10/2: We have released the Windows 10 October 2018 Update (Build 17763) to the Release Preview ring. Today also marks general availability of the October 2018 Update which is rolling out in a phased and controlled rollout.
    ssherjj says thanks for this.


    Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

    Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
    May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

  6. #226
    Corrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Upstate, NY
    Posts
    9,133

    Re: New Builds Released

    See Windows 10 Insider Builds For Spring 2019 for the next chapter!
    ssherjj says thanks for this.


    Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

    Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
    May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

  7. #227
    Corrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Upstate, NY
    Posts
    9,133

    Re: New Builds Released

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrine View Post

    UPDATE 9/20
    : We have released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17763 to Windows Insiders in the Slow ring.
    UPDATE 10/2: We have released the Windows 10 October 2018 Update (Build 17763) to the Release Preview ring. Today also marks general availability of the October 2018 Update which is rolling out in a phased and controlled rollout.
    UPDATE 10/16: We have released the Windows 10 October 2018 Update Build 17763.104 (KB4464455) to Windows Insiders in the Slow and Release Preview rings. This Cumulative Update contains the following fixes:

    • We have fixed the issue where the incorrect details were being shown in Task Manager under the “Processes” tab.
    • We fixed an issue where in certain cases IME would not work in the first process of a Microsoft Edge user session.
    • We fixed an issue where in some cases applications would become unresponsive after resuming from Connected Standby.
    • We fixed several issues causing application compatibility problems with 3rd-party antivirus and virtualization products.
    • We fixed several issues with driver compatibility.


    Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

    Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
    May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

  8. #228
    Corrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Upstate, NY
    Posts
    9,133

    Re: New Builds Released

    As you're learning the latest new features of Windows 10 version 1809, I think you will find this documentation detailing What was new for Windows 10, version 1809 helpful.
    niemiro and ssherjj say thanks for this.


    Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

    Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
    May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

  9. #229
    Corrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Upstate, NY
    Posts
    9,133

    Re: New Builds Released

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrine View Post

    UPDATE 9/20
    : We have released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17763 to Windows Insiders in the Slow ring.
    UPDATE 10/2: We have released the Windows 10 October 2018 Update (Build 17763) to the Release Preview ring. Today also marks general availability of the October 2018 Update which is rolling out in a phased and controlled rollout.
    UPDATE 10/16: We have released the Windows 10 October 2018 Update Build 17763.104 (KB4464455) to Windows Insiders in the Slow and Release Preview rings. This Cumulative Update contains the following fixes:

    • We have fixed the issue where the incorrect details were being shown in Task Manager under the “Processes” tab.
    • We fixed an issue where in certain cases IME would not work in the first process of a Microsoft Edge user session.
    • We fixed an issue where in some cases applications would become unresponsive after resuming from Connected Standby.
    • We fixed several issues causing application compatibility problems with 3rd-party antivirus and virtualization products.
    • We fixed several issues with driver compatibility.
    UPDATE 10/30: We have released the Windows 10 October 2018 Update Build 17763.107 (KB4464455) to Windows Insiders in the Slow and Release Preview rings. This Cumulative Update contains the same fixes as Build 17763.104 plus these two additional fixes:

    • We fixed the issue where dragging (extracting) files from a .zip file in File Explorer to a write-protected location you don’t get a “Do you want to replace these files” prompt and the copy action fails silently.
    • We fixed an issue causing roaming profiles to not work correctly.
    ssherjj says thanks for this.


    Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

    Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
    May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

  10. #230
    Corrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Upstate, NY
    Posts
    9,133

    Re: New Builds Released

    While the April Update had the fastest Windows 10 update rollout velocity, we are taking a more measured approach with the October Update, slowing our rollout to more carefully study device health data. We will offer the October Update to users via Windows Update when data shows your device is ready and you will have a great experience. If we detect that your device may have an issue, such as an application incompatibility, we will not install the update until that issue is resolved, even if you “Check for updates,” so you avoid encountering any known problems. For those advanced users seeking to install the update early by manually using “Check for updates” in settings, know that we are slowly throttling up this availability, while we carefully monitor data and feedback.
    See the complete article at Resuming the rollout of the Windows 10 October 2018 Update - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog
    ssherjj says thanks for this.


    Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

    Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
    May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

  11. #231
    Corrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Upstate, NY
    Posts
    9,133

    Re: New Builds Released

    For those in the "Release Preview Ring":

    UPDATE 11/27: We have released the Windows 10 October 2018 Update Build 17763.167 (KB4469342) to Windows Insiders in the Release Preview ring. This Cumulative Update contains the same fixes as Build 17763.107 plus these additional fixes:
    See Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17763 - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog for the additional fixes. In addition note that if you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.
    niemiro says thanks for this.


    Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

    Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
    May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

  12. #232
    Corrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Upstate, NY
    Posts
    9,133

    Re: New Builds Released

    Status Update from Windows 10 update history

    Current status of Windows, version 1809, Windows Server 2019, and Windows Server, version 1809

    Rollout Status as of December 17, 2018: Windows 10, version 1809, is now fully available for advanced users who manually select “Check for updates” via Windows Update.


    Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

    Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
    May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

Page 12 of 12 First ... 289101112

Similar Threads

  1. MS Build 2015
    By Tekno Venus in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-29-2015, 02:55 PM
  2. [SOLVED] New build
    By Britton30 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 02:30 AM
  3. [SOLVED] Error with new build
    By Capt.Jack Sparrow in forum BSOD Processing Apps Download | Info + Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-13-2012, 12:04 PM
  4. BSOD on new build
    By builder2818 in forum BSOD, Crashes, Kernel Debugging
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 04:51 AM

Log in

Log in