Thanks for the info. Please do the following.
Step#1 - Run Windows Repairs
1. Download Windows Repair (All-in-One) Portable
to your desktop.
2. Once the file is downloaded, right-click
on the file on your desktop and choose Extract All
3. Keep the defaults and click the Extract
4. A folder named tweaking.com_windows_repair_aio
will be extracted to the desktop. Once the extraction is complete the folder will open.
5. Inside this folder, there is a folder named Tweaking.com - Windows Repair.
Open this folder as well.
7. When the program opens, click the Repairs
tab and click the Open Repairs
8. A backup
of your registry
will be made. After a few moments you will have many options from which you can choose.
9. Please click the Unselect All
button and then click to enable
only the following ones:
01 - Reset Registry Permissions
02 - Reset File Permissions
03 - Reset Service Permissions
04 - Register System Files
05 - Repair WMI
06 - Repair Windows Firewall
10 - Remove Policies Set By Infection
13 - Repair Winsock & DNS Cache
15 - Repair Proxy Settings
17 - Repair Windows Updates
21 - Repair MSI (Windows Installer)
10. Ensure the Restart check box is selected and click the Start Repairs
button in the lower right of the screen. This may take some time to run so be patient.
11. Once the fixes are complete you will be prompted to restart your machine. Answer Yes.