Pale Moon has been updated to 24.6.2! Via Pale Moon Announcement
This release should address the last of the teething problems with the graphics engine overhaul, and includes the following changes:
- Automate rendering back-end selection and use cairo as appropriate.
This should fix start-up problems on all types of graphics cards, regardless of vendor.
- Fix font subpixel rendering in menus when on cairo backend (D2D off)
- Cairo: Prevent falling back to padding when not strictly needed.
Performance regression fix if D2D isn't used.
- Azure: Use correct device offsets.
- Prevent crashes due to the allocation of source surfaces to errored surfaces
This prevents some miscellaneous browser crashes occurring with cairo on azure.