Please do the following again so I can confirm that everything has been removed as it should have been:
Step#1 - FRST Scan
1. Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop. Note: You need to run the 64-bit Version so please ensure you download that one.
2. Right click to run as administrator. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
3. Please ensure you place a check mark in the Addition.txt check box at the bottom of the form before running (if not already).
4. Press Scan button.
5. It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from (which should now be the desktop)
6. Please attach the log back here.
7. Another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST64.exe) will be generated Please also attach that along with the FRST.txt in your reply.
Ah. After your replies I've been deleting the previous logs. I'd been assuming you had downloaded them and had a local copy. If you need anything from the past then tell me and I'll upload it again. I have everything sorted by date.
Don't do that. It makes it harder for me when comparing results as I work on multiple topics at once. We are all professionals and nobody is going to abuse your data, although I honestly don't know what data you mean since no logs contain anything personal except the user name.
Provide FRST logs I requested recently for me to check. If there are any peripheral devices connected to the machine during the SP install process, please detach them.