Hello again :)
Please resist trying to perform fixes on your own. If you make a mistake, the chance I will be able to repair that is exceptionally low, and your only option will be a complete reinstall. Please
just have a little bit of patience and work with me.
This fix has been created specifically for this user. If you are not this user, do not follow these instructions as you could cause serious harm to your computer.
- Please download Packs.zip and save this to your Desktop from here: http://niemiro.co.uk/SFCFixScripts/trulymad/Packs.zip
- Right-click on the file and select Extract All...
- Tick the box labelled Show extracted files when complete then click Extract
- A window will open showing two folders, Manifests and Packages
- Open the Manifests folder and copy the files into the following folder (if there are any files)
- Open the Packages folder and copy the files into the following folder (if there are any files)
- Run the System Update Readiness Tool (SURT) again
- When the SURT finishes installing, copy (Ctrl + C) and paste (Ctrl + V) the contents of the SURT log into your next post please:
Please also re-test IE10 and let me know.