What's new

Hi Everyone

MattRDM

Hi, I found a thread on here in a Google search. It was an issue that is still un-resolved, but I'm hoping to solve it. This forum sounds like it will be helpful with many of the issues I spend way more time on than I should...the kind of issues you don't plan for, but quickly change the course of a day or week. :smile9:

ssherjj

Microsoft MVP, Contributor
Hello & Welcome MattRDM to the Sysnative Forum. :wave:

This is the right place for help, that is for sure.:dance:

jcgriff2

Site Administrator, Forum General Manager, BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
Staff member
Hi, I found a thread on here in a Google search. It was an issue that is still un-resolved, but I'm hoping to solve it. This forum sounds like it will be helpful with many of the issues I spend way more time on than I should...the kind of issues you don't plan for, but quickly change the course of a day or week. :smile9:
Hi -

Welcome to Sysnative Forums!

I am glad that you found us.

We are known for solving the unsolvable and hopefully we can help you out with your system issue.

Kind Regards. . .

John

BrianDrab

Administrator, Windows Update Instructor, Security Analyst
Staff member
Welcome to the forums.

MattRDM

BrianDrab

Administrator, Windows Update Instructor, Security Analyst
Staff member
MattRDM - Windows Update is a specialized forum where helpers have specific training and as such we don't allow users to post in other peoples threads. You can only post within your own.

softwaremaniac

Moderator, BSOD Kernel Dump Expert, Windows Update Instructor
Staff member
Just an update on this: I have been in contact with their Level 2 support and they have released an update which should fix the issue with PDQ products.