As I said in the PM, I am working on it. It's difficult because I require both a specific update and a specific language.
1. Click your Start button and type cmd in the search box. Right-click on cmd from the search results and select Run as administrator. Answer Yes if the UAC prompt comes up.
2. Copy/Paste the following in to the command-prompt window and hit enter. wmic qfe list brief /format:texttablewsys > "%USERPROFILE%\desktop\hotfix.txt"
3. This will create a file on your desktop named hotfix.txt. Please attach this to your next reply.
FRST Registry Search 1. Click your Start button and choose Control Panel.
2. In the upper right corner ensure the View by: is set to Category.
3. Select the Programs group. 4. Click the Turn Windows features on or off link. This will bring up the Windows Features dialog. Wait until this dialog populates with information. If this does not happen for some reason, please continue with the steps anyway. Note: This loads your components hive which is what we want. Please keep this dialog open while you perform the remaining steps.
5. Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop. Note: You need to run the 64-bit Version so please ensure you download that one.
6. Run FRST64 by Right-Clicking on the file and choosing Run as administrator.
7. Copy and paste KB4034658 into the Search box and click the Search Registry button.
When the scan is complete a notepad window will open with the results. Please attach this to your next reply. It is saved on your desktop named SearchReg.txt.
Step#1 - FRST Fix NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system
1. Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop. Note: You need to run the 64-bit Version so please ensure you download that one.
2. Download attached file and save it to the Desktop. Note. It's important that both files, FRST64 and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work (in this case...the desktop).
Run FRST64 by Right-Clicking on the file and choosing Run as administrator.
Press the Fix button just once and wait. If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
When finished FRST64 will generate a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt). Please post the contents of it in your reply.
Try roles with ProcMon.