1. To open an elevated command prompt, use the Windows+X keyboard combination.
2. From the menu returned, click on Command Prompt (Admin). Accept any UAC prompts.
3. When command prompt opens, copy and paste the following command into it, press enter
Wait for this to finish before you continue
4. copy and paste %windir%\logs\cbs\cbs.log "%userprofile%\Desktop\cbs.txt"
5. Once this has completed please go to your Desktop and you will find CBS.txt => Please zip/upload to this thread.
Please Note:: if the file is too big (over 7MB) to upload to your next post, please upload to SendSpace and just provide the link here.