2. Run the app - Double-click on the downloaded EXE file
Output = new folder created in Documents + a zipped version -- SysnativeFileCollectionApp folder + SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip.
Please note that the app averages ~3 minutes to run on most systems; other systems - it my take as long as 10-15 minutes to run. Please be patient.
Also note: The app auto-zips the SysnativeFileCollectionApp output folder. It is located in your Documents folder.
Windows Explorer should open and highlight the zipped folder
3. Create a new thread HERE and attach the Systive zip file.
Please do not modify the output files
4. Please provide answers for (answer the best that you can) -
· OS - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista ? · x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? · What was original installed OS on system? · Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? · Age of system (hardware) · Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS?
· CPU · Video Card · MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop) · Power Supply - brand & wattage (if laptop, skip this one)
· System Manufacturer · Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom)
For info: The Sysnative BSOD Dump + System File Collection App does not get installed (it is a stand-alone EXE) nor does it make any changes to the registry. It only creates the SysnativeFileCollectionApp output folder + a zipped version - both located in Documents folder. You can delete them at any time, but we suggest that you wait until our work together is completed before doing so.
***PLEASE USE THE ZIP FILE AND NOT RAR. Thank you.