First off thanks for any help that can be given. I originally upgraded from Win 7 to Win 8 on it's release even though I should have done a fresh install to get maximum performance out of my SSD. I later ghosted over to a larger SSD, even though I should have done a fresh install. Last week I upgraded to 8.1, however, during the installation it encountered an error and bricked my PC. Long story short, I finally did a fresh install, including updating all drivers.
Shortly after the update I ran into the Attempted Execute of Noexecute Memory BSOD and was forced to roll back to shortly after my 8.1 upgrade. After about 6+ BSODs, roll back, and repeat, I believe I narrowed down the issue to a Windows Updated titled "Update for Windows 8.1 for x64-based Systems (KB2901549)."
I've followed the attachment instructions, however, when I run perfmon /report, I get an error "The operator or administrator has refused the request." even though I'm the administrator. After Googling this issue, it appears it's caused by 8.1
Here's the attachment
View attachment Windows7_Vista_jcgriff2.zip
· OS - Windows 8.1
· What was original installed OS on system? Windows 8 x64
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? Full
· Age of system (hardware) - 2 years, custom built
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? 1 week
· CPU - i7 2600k
· Video Card - MSI
r6950 twin frozr ii
· MotherBoard - ASUS P8P67 Pro Rev 3.1
Here's my DMP files in case they're needed.
View attachment DMP files.zip