Seems to be the same outcome as before. Install seems to not be doing anything.
- Tried to install the latest cumulative update with CMD as admin. wusa.exe "C:\Temp\windows10.0-kb5023702-x64_25c0d04726b1f92c46e76d371ca58875051506c5.msu" /quiet /norestart /log
- Got error "Windows update "Security Update for Windows (KB5023702)" could not be installed because of error 2149842966 "" (Command line: "wusa.exe "C:\Temp\windows10.0-kb5023702-x64_25c0d04726b1f92c46e76d371ca58875051506c5.msu" /quiet /norestart /log")" from the file "C:\Temp\wusa.etl"
- Did a quick review on 2149842966.
- Restarted Windows Update Service.
- Ran the .MSU file from normal GUI. Could tell that something was happening via resource monitor. The kb5023702 seemed to be copying data to SoftwareDistribution folder. The TI Worker looked to be doing something but then all activity stopped. I could tell that the last time entry in the CBS log file was from minutes ago.
- The GUI shows no process, looks like it was before, stuck here for a long time with no progress.
- Left it for 20+ min, no activity.
- Last uptate time in the CBS log was from when it started.
- Opened CBS log, scrolled to bottom.
2023-06-01 10:59:39, Info CBS Package Format: PSFX
2023-06-01 10:59:39, Info CBS Plan: Force applicability state to absent due to absent limit state on package: Package_for_RollupFix~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~17763.2183.1.9
2023-06-01 10:59:39, Info CBS Unexpected: Source State: Uninstall Pending, Target State: Absent
2023-06-01 10:59:39, Info CBS ASSERT: Assertion failed in onecore\base\cbs\core\cbsexecutionitem.cpp(112)
Unable to match state from StateToAction table