are you by any chance interested in upgradiing to Win10?
Please do the following:
Step#1 - FRST Scan
1. Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop. Note: You need to run the 64-bit Version so please ensure you download that one.
2. Right click to run as administrator. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
3. Please ensure you place a check mark in the Addition.txt check box at the bottom of the form before running (if not already).
4. Press Scan button.
5. It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from (which should now be the desktop)
6. Please attach the log back here.
7. Another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST64.exe) will be generated Please also attach that along with the FRST.txt in your reply.