Thanks for the dump. I'm not sure, but I think, that for some reason your 64-bit app is trying to load 32-bit version of the msvcr100.dll from the "C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI.ACE\Core-Static", which is in your PATH and it ends with the crash. The log from the Sysinternals Procmon would be very helpful to confirm this, but we can start without it:
1. Right click Computer icon, select 'Properties'.
2. In the System window click on Advanced system settings in the left pane
3. In the System Properties window select Advanced tab and click on Environment Variables...
4. In the Environment Variables window find in the lower part the "Path" variable, then select it and click Edit
(For security, copy entire content of the Path to notepad and save it to disk)
5. Find the "C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI.ACE\Core-Static" string and remove it, then click OK.
Then try to launch your CorelDraw application.