Page 2 of 13 First 12345612 ... Last
  1. #21
    JaidynM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow
    Posts
    1,011
    • specs System Specs
      • Manufacturer:
        Custom Build
      • Motherboard:
        ASUS P5G41T-M LX
      • CPU:
        Intel Pentium Dual Core E6700 3.2GHz
      • Memory:
        Strontium 8192MB DDR3 1333Mhz
      • Graphics:
        msi GeForce N560GTX-M2D1GD5 1GB
      • Sound Card:
        Realtek HD Audio
      • Hard Drives:
        Seagate Barracuda LP Green 2TB Internal HDD + WD Elements Desktop 1TB External HDD
      • Disk Drives:
        Black eMaxx ATX Mini Tower Case
      • Power Supply:
        SHAW Viper-1500w Gaming PSU
      • Display:
        CHIMEI CMV 221D 22" (1680x1050)
      • Operating System:
        Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64/Ubuntu 11.04

    Re: Banned from z3r010's sites

    Wow. Just wow. And I thought it had already gone far enough.

    The jcgriff2 BSOD dump/system info file collector has also been removed. That is absolutely ridiculous. Oh right, there must be a secret bit of code in the app that invites users to Sysnative.
    Ivan the SoSo, zigzag3143, jcgriff2 and 4 others say thanks for this.

    "No bird soars to high, if he soars with his own wings." - William Blake



    • Ad Bot

      advertising
      Beep.

        
       

  2. #22
    NoelDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    928
    • specs System Specs
      • Manufacturer:
        ASUS/Lenovo
      • Model Number:
        K52F/B80
      • Motherboard:
        Asus K52F/??
      • CPU:
        i3 - 370/i7-6500U
      • Memory:
        8GB/8GB
      • Hard Drives:
        750GB/1TB
      • Operating System:
        Win 7 Home Premium (+ sundry VMs)/Win 10 & VMs

    Re: Banned from z3r010's sites

    I've been wondering when/if the axe will fall on me - but they haven't picked my brains dry yet :)
    zigzag3143, JMH, Kosh Vorlon and 1 others say thanks for this.

    Noel Paton - Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

  3. #23
    zigzag3143's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,741
    • specs System Specs
      • Manufacturer:
        HP
      • Model Number:
        DV7
      • Cooling:
        Coolermaster U3 best in class
      • Operating System:
        Win 8 RTM

    Re: Banned from z3r010's sites

    Both Done!
    Last edited by zigzag3143; 07-22-2012 at 06:29 AM.

    MS-MVP Windows IT-PRO 2010-2017
    MCC-2013-2017
    Wankiya & Dyami
    Team ZigZag





  4. #24
    JaidynM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow
    Posts
    1,011
    • specs System Specs
      • Manufacturer:
        Custom Build
      • Motherboard:
        ASUS P5G41T-M LX
      • CPU:
        Intel Pentium Dual Core E6700 3.2GHz
      • Memory:
        Strontium 8192MB DDR3 1333Mhz
      • Graphics:
        msi GeForce N560GTX-M2D1GD5 1GB
      • Sound Card:
        Realtek HD Audio
      • Hard Drives:
        Seagate Barracuda LP Green 2TB Internal HDD + WD Elements Desktop 1TB External HDD
      • Disk Drives:
        Black eMaxx ATX Mini Tower Case
      • Power Supply:
        SHAW Viper-1500w Gaming PSU
      • Display:
        CHIMEI CMV 221D 22" (1680x1050)
      • Operating System:
        Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64/Ubuntu 11.04

    Re: Banned from z3r010's sites

    Quote Originally Posted by NoelDP View Post
    I've been wondering when/if the axe will fall on me - but they haven't picked my brains dry yet :)
    I've been wondering too, but to be honest I don't mind either way.

    "No bird soars to high, if he soars with his own wings." - William Blake


  5. #25
    Laxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    3,858
    • specs System Specs
      • Motherboard:
        GIGABYTE GA-Z97MX
      • CPU:
        Intel 4690K @ 4.6Ghz
      • Memory:
        Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB @ 2666Mhz
      • Graphics:
        2x Sapphire 7970s
      • Hard Drives:
        2x Corsair Force 3GT 120GB (RAID 0) + 2x Western Digital Red 3TB (RAID 1)
      • Disk Drives:
        LG Black 10X Blu-ray Burner
      • Power Supply:
        CORSAIR 950HX
      • Case:
        Corsair 350D
      • Cooling:
        Corsair H100i
      • Display:
        3 x 22" Samsung 1080p Displays
      • Operating System:
        Windows 8 Pro x64

    Re: Banned from z3r010's sites

    Regardless of all the turmoil going down right now please know as John stated in the first post everyone is always welcome here...

    For those that don't know... Yes your PMs can be read, yes they do get read at EF/SF/VF...

    Feel free to discuss whatever you would like here... Even if that is sending out invitations...

    PM's are PRIVATE so you are free to do whatever you like in them aside from harassing other members

    PM's will never get read or put into question here(reports/conflicts may be investigated); this is a promise I and the rest of the management here intend to keep.
    Last edited by Laxer; 07-22-2012 at 06:34 AM.
    Ivan the SoSo, zigzag3143, jcgriff2 and 6 others say thanks for this.

  6. #26
    jcgriff2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Jersey Shore
    Posts
    16,323
    • specs System Specs
      • Manufacturer:
        HP
      • Model Number:
        HP ENVY TouchSmart 17-j130us Notebook - E8A04UA
      • Motherboard:
        HP Insyde 720265-501 6050A2549501-MB-A02
      • CPU:
        Intel Core i7-4700MQ Processor with Turbo Boost up to 3.4GHz.
      • Memory:
        12GB DDR3L SDRAM (2 DIMM)
      • Graphics:
        Intel HD graphics 4600 with up to 1792MB total graphics memory
      • Sound Card:
        Beats Audio quad speakers and two subwoofers
      • Hard Drives:
        1TB 5400RPM hard drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
      • Disk Drives:
        Hitachi 500 GB SSD; 7 TB USB External
      • Power Supply:
        90w
      • Case:
        Laptop
      • Display:
        17.3-inch diagonal HD+ BrightView LED-backlit touchscreen display (1600 x 900)
      • Operating System:
        Windows 8.1

    Re: Banned from z3r010's sites

    Quote Originally Posted by JaidynM View Post
    Wow. Just wow. And I thought it had already gone far enough.

    The jcgriff2 BSOD dump/system info file collector has also been removed. That is absolutely ridiculous. Oh right, there must be a secret bit of code in the app that invites users to Sysnative.
    That same app has been used at SF & VF for over 2 years now.

    It is ridiculous.

    I suppose they deleted Mike's (writhziden) awesome write-up about it on the output files...?

    BSOD Posting Instructions - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Vista ` ` `Carrona Driver Reference Table (DRT)
    https://www.sysnative.com/
    Sysnative Hex-Decimal-UNIX Date Conversion

    Has Sysnative Forums helped you?
    Please consider donating to help support the forum.
    Thank You!

    Microsoft MVP 2009-2015
    Windows Insider MVP 2018 - Present

  7. #27
    JaidynM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow
    Posts
    1,011
    • specs System Specs
      • Manufacturer:
        Custom Build
      • Motherboard:
        ASUS P5G41T-M LX
      • CPU:
        Intel Pentium Dual Core E6700 3.2GHz
      • Memory:
        Strontium 8192MB DDR3 1333Mhz
      • Graphics:
        msi GeForce N560GTX-M2D1GD5 1GB
      • Sound Card:
        Realtek HD Audio
      • Hard Drives:
        Seagate Barracuda LP Green 2TB Internal HDD + WD Elements Desktop 1TB External HDD
      • Disk Drives:
        Black eMaxx ATX Mini Tower Case
      • Power Supply:
        SHAW Viper-1500w Gaming PSU
      • Display:
        CHIMEI CMV 221D 22" (1680x1050)
      • Operating System:
        Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64/Ubuntu 11.04

    Re: Banned from z3r010's sites

    Quote Originally Posted by jcgriff2 View Post

    I suppose they deleted Mike's (writhziden) awesome write-up about it on the output files...?
    I'm not sure, where was it posted?

    "No bird soars to high, if he soars with his own wings." - William Blake


  8. #28
    AKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in the Cosmos
    Posts
    32
    • specs System Specs
      • Manufacturer:
        Not OEM
      • Model Number:
        24/7 rig
      • Motherboard:
        P5Q PRO
      • CPU:
        Q9550 @ 3.5ghz
      • Memory:
        4Gb G.Skill
      • Graphics:
        ATI 4850
      • Hard Drives:
        C300, Seagate 1tb Raid 0, WD 2TB
      • Power Supply:
        TX 750
      • Case:
        Lancool K60
      • Cooling:
        Stock case Fans
      • Display:
        U2410 - 1920x1200
      • Operating System:
        7x64/8x64

    Re: Banned from z3r010's sites

    Would you all like to know who were the catalysts for this ridiculous and completely unnecessary vendetta between the two forums?

    It can be summed up in two words: "Team Zigzag"


    After repeated warnings for flouting rules and a multitude of chances, Jan and Ken were finally banned. Part of their warnings included loss of rep privileges after repeated rep abuse. Rather than accepting their lumps, they decided retribution was the best course of action towards the admins John and Shawn.

    The alleged 'spam incident' they were involved with was a intentional form of retribution against the admins of SF and was designed not to simply promote this site, but mainly to satisfy their sense of retaliation. They knew full well that targeting a multitude of senior members via mass PM messages would not be seen as acceptable (as undoubtedly it would not be tolerated here) yet they continued regardless.

    The end result of a fallout between the two forums has been a direct result of their own personal agenda.

    Congratulations to the both of you. You may now sit back and smile. You have not only painted John Fairbrother as an asinine vindictive twit, but you have also alienated and soured this sites founder and caused rifts of other senior members from a site where they were valued and respected. I'm sure they're more than happy in being your collateral damage. Kudos to you both. I hope it was worth it.

    (Of course you'll both deny it, I wouldn't expect anything less. )


    I don't speak on the behalf of John Fairbrother or Shawn Brink. I am not privy to their decisions or reasoning. But suffice to say as an observer, this is simply an attempt to put and end to any potential drawn out negative feelings between the two furums. What started as a personal vendetta of two former and vindictive members of SF has turned into a quagmire of misunderstanding on many levels involving many.
    Ivan the SoSo says thanks for this.

  9. #29
    jcgriff2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Jersey Shore
    Posts
    16,323
    • specs System Specs
      • Manufacturer:
        HP
      • Model Number:
        HP ENVY TouchSmart 17-j130us Notebook - E8A04UA
      • Motherboard:
        HP Insyde 720265-501 6050A2549501-MB-A02
      • CPU:
        Intel Core i7-4700MQ Processor with Turbo Boost up to 3.4GHz.
      • Memory:
        12GB DDR3L SDRAM (2 DIMM)
      • Graphics:
        Intel HD graphics 4600 with up to 1792MB total graphics memory
      • Sound Card:
        Beats Audio quad speakers and two subwoofers
      • Hard Drives:
        1TB 5400RPM hard drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
      • Disk Drives:
        Hitachi 500 GB SSD; 7 TB USB External
      • Power Supply:
        90w
      • Case:
        Laptop
      • Display:
        17.3-inch diagonal HD+ BrightView LED-backlit touchscreen display (1600 x 900)
      • Operating System:
        Windows 8.1

    Re: Banned from z3r010's sites

    Quote Originally Posted by JaidynM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcgriff2 View Post

    I suppose they deleted Mike's (writhziden) awesome write-up about it on the output files...?
    I'm not sure, where was it posted?
    Not sure, Jaidyn - maybe the BSOD Team area?

    The title was something like "How I analyze BSOD dumps" (using the jcgriff2 BSOD app output).

    It's the output from - http://www.sysnative.com/forums/show...-8-7-amp-Vista

    BSOD Posting Instructions - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Vista ` ` `Carrona Driver Reference Table (DRT)
    https://www.sysnative.com/
    Sysnative Hex-Decimal-UNIX Date Conversion

    Has Sysnative Forums helped you?
    Please consider donating to help support the forum.
    Thank You!

    Microsoft MVP 2009-2015
    Windows Insider MVP 2018 - Present

  10. #30
    NoelDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    928
    • specs System Specs
      • Manufacturer:
        ASUS/Lenovo
      • Model Number:
        K52F/B80
      • Motherboard:
        Asus K52F/??
      • CPU:
        i3 - 370/i7-6500U
      • Memory:
        8GB/8GB
      • Hard Drives:
        750GB/1TB
      • Operating System:
        Win 7 Home Premium (+ sundry VMs)/Win 10 & VMs

    Re: Banned from z3r010's sites

    FWIW, I've just remember that John told me he was going to Tenerife this last Thursday - so he may be OOP right now?

    Noel Paton - Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

  11. #31

    Re: Banned from z3r010's sites

    Quote Originally Posted by AKA View Post
    Would you all like to know who were the catalysts for this ridiculous and completely unnecessary vendetta between the two forums?

    It can be summed up in two words: "Team Zigzag"


    After repeated warnings for flouting rules and a multitude of chances, Jan and Ken were finally banned. Part of their warnings included loss of rep privileges after repeated rep abuse. Rather than accepting their lumps, they decided retribution was the best course of action towards the admins John and Shawn.

    The alleged 'spam incident' they were involved with was a intentional form of retribution against the admins of SF and was designed not to simply promote this site, but mainly to satisfy their sense of retaliation. They knew full well that targeting a multitude of senior members via mass PM messages would not be seen as acceptable (as undoubtedly it would not be tolerated here) yet they continued regardless.

    The end result of a fallout between the two forums has been a direct result of their own personal agenda.

    Congratulations to the both of you. You may now sit back and smile. You have not only painted John Fairbrother as an asinine vindictive twit, but you have also alienated and soured this sites founder and caused rifts of other senior members from a site where they were valued and respected. I'm sure they're more than happy in being your collateral damage. Kudos to you both. I hope it was worth it.

    (Of course you'll both deny it, I wouldn't expect anything less. )


    I don't speak on the behalf of John Fairbrother or Shawn Brink. I am not privy to their decisions or reasoning. But suffice to say as an observer, this is simply an attempt to put and end to any potential drawn out negative feelings between the two furums. What started as a personal vendetta of two former and vindictive members of SF has turned into a quagmire of misunderstanding on many levels involving many.



    Regardless of whether or not what JMH and zigzag have done and whether or not it's accurate, etc.... that is on THEM and was taken care of when they were banned from Seven Forums. What I am having difficulty understanding is at what point did it seem like a good / valid idea to ban innocent people like myself?

    "Oh, he's registered on Sysnative.. and although he spends hours and hours of his life dedicated to helping people on MULTIPLE forums, he's registered Sysnative so the end result is he's a scumbag, so I'm going to go ahead and close his account and not even tell him why, because that will truly show my professionalism as an Administrator".

    It's honestly and quite literally a disgusting and unfair abuse of power.
    jcgriff2, niemiro and Will Watts say thanks for this.

  12. #32
    Laxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    3,858
    • specs System Specs
      • Motherboard:
        GIGABYTE GA-Z97MX
      • CPU:
        Intel 4690K @ 4.6Ghz
      • Memory:
        Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB @ 2666Mhz
      • Graphics:
        2x Sapphire 7970s
      • Hard Drives:
        2x Corsair Force 3GT 120GB (RAID 0) + 2x Western Digital Red 3TB (RAID 1)
      • Disk Drives:
        LG Black 10X Blu-ray Burner
      • Power Supply:
        CORSAIR 950HX
      • Case:
        Corsair 350D
      • Cooling:
        Corsair H100i
      • Display:
        3 x 22" Samsung 1080p Displays
      • Operating System:
        Windows 8 Pro x64

    Re: Banned from z3r010's sites

    AKA, we are all entitled to our own opinions and you will not be infracted here for sharing it. At the same time it is best not to attack members of either side as it only stirs the pot.

    Ken & Jan have been spoken to and they remain here on there own free will with our(management's) blessing.

    Sorry to say it but the blood runs far deeper than what is apparent on the surface... If anything "Team Zigzag" is a scapegoat to justify some childish feeble-minded behavior.
    zigzag3143, jcgriff2 and JMH say thanks for this.

  13. #33
    niemiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    District 12
    Posts
    7,865

    Re: Banned from z3r010's sites

    Quote Originally Posted by E-Peen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AKA View Post
    Would you all like to know who were the catalysts for this ridiculous and completely unnecessary vendetta between the two forums?

    It can be summed up in two words: "Team Zigzag"


    After repeated warnings for flouting rules and a multitude of chances, Jan and Ken were finally banned. Part of their warnings included loss of rep privileges after repeated rep abuse. Rather than accepting their lumps, they decided retribution was the best course of action towards the admins John and Shawn.

    The alleged 'spam incident' they were involved with was a intentional form of retribution against the admins of SF and was designed not to simply promote this site, but mainly to satisfy their sense of retaliation. They knew full well that targeting a multitude of senior members via mass PM messages would not be seen as acceptable (as undoubtedly it would not be tolerated here) yet they continued regardless.

    The end result of a fallout between the two forums has been a direct result of their own personal agenda.

    Congratulations to the both of you. You may now sit back and smile. You have not only painted John Fairbrother as an asinine vindictive twit, but you have also alienated and soured this sites founder and caused rifts of other senior members from a site where they were valued and respected. I'm sure they're more than happy in being your collateral damage. Kudos to you both. I hope it was worth it.

    (Of course you'll both deny it, I wouldn't expect anything less. )


    I don't speak on the behalf of John Fairbrother or Shawn Brink. I am not privy to their decisions or reasoning. But suffice to say as an observer, this is simply an attempt to put and end to any potential drawn out negative feelings between the two furums. What started as a personal vendetta of two former and vindictive members of SF has turned into a quagmire of misunderstanding on many levels involving many.



    Regardless of whether or not what JMH and zigzag have done and whether or not it's accurate, etc.... that is on THEM and was taken care of when they were banned from Seven Forums. What I am having difficulty understanding is at what point did it seem like a good / valid idea to ban innocent people like myself?

    "Oh, he's registered on Sysnative.. and although he spends hours and hours of his life dedicated to helping people on MULTIPLE forums, he's registered Sysnative so the end result is he's a scumbag, so I'm going to go ahead and close his account and not even tell him why, because that will truly show my professionalism as an Administrator".

    It's honestly and quite literally a disgusting and unfair abuse of power.
    To be quite honest, the banning of you really sickens me. I don't see how that could ever, ever be justified.
    zigzag3143, JMH, jcgriff2 and 2 others say thanks for this.

  14. #34
    niemiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    District 12
    Posts
    7,865

    Re: Banned from z3r010's sites

    Quote Originally Posted by jcgriff2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JaidynM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcgriff2 View Post

    I suppose they deleted Mike's (writhziden) awesome write-up about it on the output files...?
    I'm not sure, where was it posted?
    Not sure, Jaidyn - maybe the BSOD Team area?

    The title was something like "How I analyze BSOD dumps" (using the jcgriff2 BSOD app output).

    It's the output from - http://www.sysnative.com/forums/show...-8-7-amp-Vista
    For the time being at least, it remains: http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...n-crashes.html
    zigzag3143 says thanks for this.

  15. #35
    Wrench97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    S.E. Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,616

    Re: Banned from z3r010's sites

    Quote Originally Posted by AKA View Post
    Would you all like to know who were the catalysts for this ridiculous and completely unnecessary vendetta between the two forums?

    It can be summed up in two words: "Team Zigzag"


    After repeated warnings for flouting rules and a multitude of chances, Jan and Ken were finally banned. Part of their warnings included loss of rep privileges after repeated rep abuse. Rather than accepting their lumps, they decided retribution was the best course of action towards the admins John and Shawn.

    The alleged 'spam incident' they were involved with was a intentional form of retribution against the admins of SF and was designed not to simply promote this site, but mainly to satisfy their sense of retaliation. They knew full well that targeting a multitude of senior members via mass PM messages would not be seen as acceptable (as undoubtedly it would not be tolerated here) yet they continued regardless.

    The end result of a fallout between the two forums has been a direct result of their own personal agenda.

    Congratulations to the both of you. You may now sit back and smile. You have not only painted John Fairbrother as an asinine vindictive twit, but you have also alienated and soured this sites founder and caused rifts of other senior members from a site where they were valued and respected. I'm sure they're more than happy in being your collateral damage. Kudos to you both. I hope it was worth it.

    (Of course you'll both deny it, I wouldn't expect anything less. )


    I don't speak on the behalf of John Fairbrother or Shawn Brink. I am not privy to their decisions or reasoning. But suffice to say as an observer, this is simply an attempt to put and end to any potential drawn out negative feelings between the two furums. What started as a personal vendetta of two former and vindictive members of SF has turned into a quagmire of misunderstanding on many levels involving many.
    That's the most ludicrous statement yet, so I take if z3xxx bans somebody every forum on the internet should follow his lead?
    Don't expect to see that happen anytime soon.

    Perhaps a little personality and humility from the leaders towards the volunteers would go a long way.
    zigzag3143, JMH, jcgriff2 and 1 others say thanks for this.

  16. #36
    niemiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    District 12
    Posts
    7,865

    Re: Banned from z3r010's sites

    Quote Originally Posted by AKA View Post
    Would you all like to know who were the catalysts for this ridiculous and completely unnecessary vendetta between the two forums?

    It can be summed up in two words: "Team Zigzag"


    After repeated warnings for flouting rules and a multitude of chances, Jan and Ken were finally banned. Part of their warnings included loss of rep privileges after repeated rep abuse. Rather than accepting their lumps, they decided retribution was the best course of action towards the admins John and Shawn.

    The alleged 'spam incident' they were involved with was a intentional form of retribution against the admins of SF and was designed not to simply promote this site, but mainly to satisfy their sense of retaliation. They knew full well that targeting a multitude of senior members via mass PM messages would not be seen as acceptable (as undoubtedly it would not be tolerated here) yet they continued regardless.

    The end result of a fallout between the two forums has been a direct result of their own personal agenda.

    Congratulations to the both of you. You may now sit back and smile. You have not only painted John Fairbrother as an asinine vindictive twit, but you have also alienated and soured this sites founder and caused rifts of other senior members from a site where they were valued and respected. I'm sure they're more than happy in being your collateral damage. Kudos to you both. I hope it was worth it.

    (Of course you'll both deny it, I wouldn't expect anything less. )


    I don't speak on the behalf of John Fairbrother or Shawn Brink. I am not privy to their decisions or reasoning. But suffice to say as an observer, this is simply an attempt to put and end to any potential drawn out negative feelings between the two furums. What started as a personal vendetta of two former and vindictive members of SF has turned into a quagmire of misunderstanding on many levels involving many.
    You are of course entitled to your own opinion, and I would never disrespect that, but I would like to disagree.

    I strongly feel that this is not the result of "Team Zigzag", as you put it.

    The whole situation runs much deeper than that, and although they have been made to look like a scapegoat by z3r010 - as he wants you to see it - this is in fact not at all the case. The whole situation has been repeatedly aggravated by z3r010 right since the beginning, and well before ZigZag and JHM did anything at all.

    Oh, z3r010 has done a very good job of smearing them up into common criminals, but this simply isn't the case. You have only ever seen the propaganda he is giving to his failing forum. Since when has the banning of someone like epeen been justified?

    The portrayal of z3r010 in this thread is justified. It would be great if you could look at it from our side, rather than only from the side of the information fed to you by z3r010. It might open your eyes somewhat.

    This is only my own, personal opinion, and I mean no disrespect by it.
    zigzag3143, JMH, Ivan the SoSo and 1 others say thanks for this.

  17. #37
    JaidynM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow
    Posts
    1,011
    • specs System Specs
      • Manufacturer:
        Custom Build
      • Motherboard:
        ASUS P5G41T-M LX
      • CPU:
        Intel Pentium Dual Core E6700 3.2GHz
      • Memory:
        Strontium 8192MB DDR3 1333Mhz
      • Graphics:
        msi GeForce N560GTX-M2D1GD5 1GB
      • Sound Card:
        Realtek HD Audio
      • Hard Drives:
        Seagate Barracuda LP Green 2TB Internal HDD + WD Elements Desktop 1TB External HDD
      • Disk Drives:
        Black eMaxx ATX Mini Tower Case
      • Power Supply:
        SHAW Viper-1500w Gaming PSU
      • Display:
        CHIMEI CMV 221D 22" (1680x1050)
      • Operating System:
        Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64/Ubuntu 11.04

    Re: Banned from z3r010's sites

    Quote Originally Posted by niemiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcgriff2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JaidynM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcgriff2 View Post

    I suppose they deleted Mike's (writhziden) awesome write-up about it on the output files...?
    I'm not sure, where was it posted?
    Not sure, Jaidyn - maybe the BSOD Team area?

    The title was something like "How I analyze BSOD dumps" (using the jcgriff2 BSOD app output).

    It's the output from - http://www.sysnative.com/forums/show...-8-7-amp-Vista
    For the time being at least, it remains: http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...n-crashes.html
    Ah, it's safe for now at least.

    "No bird soars to high, if he soars with his own wings." - William Blake


  18. #38
    Moderator, News & Information
    BSOD Kernel Dump Analyst
    Contributor
    JMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,194

    Re: Banned from z3r010's sites

    Shame ZR & Brink!

    The value adding volunteers, who generously donate their time, are treated with contempt by the Admins who pocket the proceeds.

    Team Zigzag.
    niemiro, Trouble, Ivan the SoSo and 1 others say thanks for this.


    MVP 2013 - 2016

    Microsoft Community Contributor
    Windows Insider MVP July 2016 to end June 2017
    Dyami & Wankiya
    Team Zigzag



  19. #39
    AKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in the Cosmos
    Posts
    32
    • specs System Specs
      • Manufacturer:
        Not OEM
      • Model Number:
        24/7 rig
      • Motherboard:
        P5Q PRO
      • CPU:
        Q9550 @ 3.5ghz
      • Memory:
        4Gb G.Skill
      • Graphics:
        ATI 4850
      • Hard Drives:
        C300, Seagate 1tb Raid 0, WD 2TB
      • Power Supply:
        TX 750
      • Case:
        Lancool K60
      • Cooling:
        Stock case Fans
      • Display:
        U2410 - 1920x1200
      • Operating System:
        7x64/8x64

    Re: Banned from z3r010's sites

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxer View Post
    If anything "Team Zigzag" is a scapegoat to justify some childish feeble-minded behavior.
    Catalyst - not scapegoat They truly aren't the innocents they are made out to be. But to be fair it has now transcended beyond THEM. I simply wanted to congratulate them.

    As I said, I don't speak for the admins - and it's not up to me to question their decisions. I can fully understand the ire caused by being banned 'for no reason'.

    But I can predict there will be more banning's. I don't think the broom has finished sweeping.

    Personally I'm not into this whole inter-forum rivalry. The net is big enough for all of us to exist.

    Having said that, those who have **** on the hand that fed - like lil JaidynM, deserve a vindictive banning.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMH View Post
    Shame ZR & Brink!

    The value adding volunteers, who generously donate their time, are treated with contempt by the Admins who pocket the proceeds.

    Team Zigzag.
    Profit aside - shame on those who learnt from other value adding volunteers who then turn around and have the audacity to betray the very site that taught them.

    I know I've had a hand in teaching some here.

  20. #40
    JaidynM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow
    Posts
    1,011
    • specs System Specs
      • Manufacturer:
        Custom Build
      • Motherboard:
        ASUS P5G41T-M LX
      • CPU:
        Intel Pentium Dual Core E6700 3.2GHz
      • Memory:
        Strontium 8192MB DDR3 1333Mhz
      • Graphics:
        msi GeForce N560GTX-M2D1GD5 1GB
      • Sound Card:
        Realtek HD Audio
      • Hard Drives:
        Seagate Barracuda LP Green 2TB Internal HDD + WD Elements Desktop 1TB External HDD
      • Disk Drives:
        Black eMaxx ATX Mini Tower Case
      • Power Supply:
        SHAW Viper-1500w Gaming PSU
      • Display:
        CHIMEI CMV 221D 22" (1680x1050)
      • Operating System:
        Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64/Ubuntu 11.04

    Re: Banned from z3r010's sites

    Quote Originally Posted by AKA View Post
    Having said that, those who have **** on the hand that fed - like lil JaidynM, deserve a vindictive banning.
    I'm not entirely sure why I would deserve a 'vindictive banning' but sure, you're entitled to your own opinion.

    I'd also like to ask, who are you on SevenForums?
    zigzag3143, Ivan the SoSo and jcgriff2 say thanks for this.

    "No bird soars to high, if he soars with his own wings." - William Blake


Page 2 of 13 First 12345612 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Google: Hacked sites far worse than attack sites
    By JMH in forum Security News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2013, 05:32 AM

Log in

Log in