TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As a visitor or a registered member, by your use of the materials provided on this site, including, but not limited to, any material downloaded, advice, information, tools or programs, or instructions whether oral or written you acknowledge that you agree to the terms and conditions presented herein below.
The terms "site", "website", "forum", "forums", "Sysnative" or "Sysnative Forums" refer to Sysnative.com.
Terms and Conditions are Subject to Change:
You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time. Sysnative reserves the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions by simply posting updates and/or making changes to the Terms and Conditions at any time. All users are bound by these changes. Users are advised to periodically check the Terms & Conditions for any updates or changes that may impact them.
- By completing registration at this site, you confirm you are at least 13 years old.
- Each site member may have only one account.
- Upon completing the registration you will have a username and password. Choose an appropriate, family-friendly username.
- For protection of your privacy, member names cannot be email addresses.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of your password is your responsibility.
- Any material downloaded, advice, information, tools or programs used, or instructions whether oral or written obtained by you from Sysnative, through or from this site or service is done at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- Through the use of this site, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this site, any related sites to this site, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this site also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this site.
The basic rules of Sysnative are not complex.
- Be polite
- Use common sense
- Keep it legal
We ask that you start your own thread (topic) and keep replying in that thread until your issue is solved rather than starting another thread or posting in another person's thread. Information posted in public forums is indexed by search engines. To protect your privacy, do not post personal information in the forums. The help provided here is by volunteers. If you do not receive an immediate response, please be patient. Every effort is made to provide assistance on a first-come, first-served basis.
Site Rules For Topics, Posts, and other Content
The administrators and moderators of Sysnative will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site. However, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Sysnative, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
Modification of Service
- While you remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages and remain the copyright holder, through the act of posting the information, Sysnative is granted a permanent, nonexclusive, royalty-free license to use, store, publish, transmit, reproduce, edit, modify, or otherwise use such content as deemed appropriate by Sysnative.
- You agree that you will not post any messages that are illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, racially, ethnically or otherwise harmful or injurious to third parties. This includes information about or links to any site that contains information intended to violate the Terms of Service or End User License Agreement of any service, product, or application as well as requesting or providing information on hacks or cracks.
- Sysnative reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this site immediately using the Report Post option. As this is a manual process, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.
- Advertisements, of any sort, are not permitted. This includes member names and links to commercial sites in profile signatures or in posts. Posting links or content to anything that goes contrary to our site standards or would be a conflict of interest such as affiliate links to attempt to monetize our traffic or attempts to promote another website will be considered spam and will be removed.
- All help must be provided in the forums. Support is not to be requested nor will it be provided via personal message, email, or remote desktop control programs (Logmein, TeamViewer, etc.).
At the discretion of the Sysnative administrative staff, a member may be placed in "Moderator Review" or receive a temporary ban if their actions are deemed inappropriate (e.g., argumentative, repetitive posting the same information after being asked to cease such actions, etc.). Similarly, PM (Private Message) privileges may be restricted in certain situations.
Termination of Service
You agree that Sysnative, in its sole discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate your account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the site (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any content within the site, for any reason, including, without limitation, if Sysnative believes that you have violated the Terms and Conditions. Further, you agree that Sysnative shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the site. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the site after said termination. Attempts to evade a ban will lead to possible revocation of Internet access and/or criminal charges.
A member may request deletion of their account by contacting a site administrator with their request providing a justifiable reason for removal. If determined justifiable by the administrative staff, the account will be renamed, all personal details will be removed from the account including email address, account password, avatar or other customizations added to the profile. However, no posts, threads, images or attachments will be removed unless they contain personally identifiable information.
The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Sysnative and govern your use of the site, superseding any prior agreements between you and Sysnative. The Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and Sysnative shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to any conflict of law provisions. You and Sysnative agree to exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the County of Monmouth, State of New Jersey for the purpose of adjudicating any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement. The failure of Sysnative to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court shall endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the site or the Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Sysnative collects, and the ways in which that information is used.
Personally Identifiable Information
Sysnative may collect, store and use the personal information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (e.g., name, e-mail address) or when you voluntarily provide personal information. Sysnative will not provide personally identifiable information to third parties unless legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect the rights or property of Sysnative; (c) investigate or prevent a crime or protect national security or cooperate in investigating any incident in which we believe that you have abused the Site by using it to attack other systems or to gain unauthorized access to any other system, to engage in spamming or otherwise to violate applicable laws; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
Aggregate information is non-personally identifiable/anonymous information. This includes information such as type of web browser used, type of operating system, the domain name of your Internet Service Provider (ISP), and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Each time a visitor (whether registered or not) connects to a page on the site, we log that visitor's IP address in our web server's log files. This is a common practice used by almost all sites and is used to track which pages visitors access and how much time is spent on a page.
Sysnative uses both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the site. We will use the cookies to keep track of you while you navigate the site and to enable our site to recognize you when you visit. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, while some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many sites, including this one.