1. #1

    BSOD random at any times

    Can't find anything about it, it happens sometimes when i close a high GPU/CPU process, but sometimes happens during the night.

    If i start PERFMON it doesn't finish and takes forever on "Gathering data" so i will attach only the SysnativeBSODCollectionApp.zip

    those are my pc spec:

    Computer Type: PC/Desktop
    OS: Windows 10
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4690k @ 3.50GHz
    Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5
    Memory: 20Gb Corsair Vengeance (8+8+4) 9-9-9-24
    Graphics Card: Gigabyte Nvidia GTX970 G1 Gaming
    Sound Card: Realtek High Definition Audio (MB Integrated)
    Monitor(s) Displays: AOC G2460PG 24
    Screen Resolution: 1920*1080 @ 144 Hertz

    PSU: Corsair Cx750M
    Case: CM Comsos II
    Hard Drives:


    • 1x Samsung SSD 840 Series (120GB) --> OS
    • 2x WD30EZRZ RAID 1 (3TB)
    • 1x WD Velociraptor WD1500HLFS


    Just run the Memtest86 and everything seems fine from there.

    Thanks for any help!


    SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip


    • Ad Bot

      advertising
      Beep.

        
       

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    World, Europe, Italy
    Posts
    1,138

    Re: BSOD random at any times

    Hi shark812 (Lorenzo ).

    Do you know what's that "bot.exe" in your system?

  3. #3

    Re: BSOD random at any times

    Quote Originally Posted by xilolee View Post
    Hi shark812 (Lorenzo ).

    Do you know what's that "bot.exe" in your system?
    Sure,
    is a game (a bot for that multiplayer game to be specific) I made with Unity Engine, i run several instances of that.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    142

    Re: BSOD random at any times

    Hi
    >> Sure,
    >> is a game (a bot for that multiplayer game to be specific)

    kchkchkch
    if your little iRobot wasn't the cause and he might not, then its your memory.

    rushed through 3 dumps only
    Code:
    120616-7812-01.dmp
    BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8006d41801c, ffffc58108a60cb0, 0}
    
    Probably caused by : memory_corruption
    
    010517-6937-01.dmp
    BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff800252f0e93, ffffbc80a1254ef0, 0}
    
    Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ObfDereferenceObjectWithTag+23 )
    
    123016-9828-01.dmp
    BugCheck 139, {3, ffffcf8182eccc70, ffffcf8182eccbc8, 0}
    
    Probably caused by : dxgmms2.sys ( dxgmms2!VidSchiUpdateContextStatus+e8a7 )
    DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  LIST_ENTRY_CORRUPT
    memory might indeed the problem, you have 20GB inserted in an unusual way but not overclocked.

    remove that 4GB, reinsert the remaining 2 x 8 GB and run a memorytest from Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool pls
    the test hast 10 passes and runs ~ more than 6 hours.

    beside that, your Bios is totally outdated, several drivers are newer one's provided (newer on the following Site)
    and keep away from any tweaking, tuning like killerdriver and intels extreme until your system runs smooth without failures for ~10 days.
    Support For Z97 GAMING 5 | MSI Global | Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design

  5. #5

    Re: BSOD random at any times

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelB View Post
    Hi
    >> Sure,
    >> is a game (a bot for that multiplayer game to be specific)

    kchkchkch
    if your little iRobot wasn't the cause and he might not, then its your memory.

    rushed through 3 dumps only
    Code:
    120616-7812-01.dmp
    BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8006d41801c, ffffc58108a60cb0, 0}
    
    Probably caused by : memory_corruption
    
    010517-6937-01.dmp
    BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff800252f0e93, ffffbc80a1254ef0, 0}
    
    Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ObfDereferenceObjectWithTag+23 )
    
    123016-9828-01.dmp
    BugCheck 139, {3, ffffcf8182eccc70, ffffcf8182eccbc8, 0}
    
    Probably caused by : dxgmms2.sys ( dxgmms2!VidSchiUpdateContextStatus+e8a7 )
    DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  LIST_ENTRY_CORRUPT
    memory might indeed the problem, you have 20GB inserted in an unusual way but not overclocked.

    remove that 4GB, reinsert the remaining 2 x 8 GB and run a memorytest from Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool pls
    the test hast 10 passes and runs ~ more than 6 hours.

    beside that, your Bios is totally outdated, several drivers are newer one's provided (newer on the following Site)
    and keep away from any tweaking, tuning like killerdriver and intels extreme until your system runs smooth without failures for ~10 days.
    Support For Z97 GAMING 5 | MSI Global | Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design
    I update the BIOS already and cleared and reinstalled also the GPU Drivers, just to understand, why do i have to remove the 4gb of ram?

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    142

    Re: BSOD random at any times

    the failing range might be in the first RAM, otherwise dualchannel ist only active for 4GB, pls do the memtest as suggested^^

  7. #7

    Re: BSOD random at any times

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelB View Post
    the failing range might be in the first RAM, otherwise dualchannel ist only active for 4GB, pls do the memtest as suggested^^
    sure I will test it tonight as you suggested!

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    World, Europe, Italy
    Posts
    1,138

    Re: BSOD random at any times

    I'd also uninstall msi command center and/or msi live update and/or msi afterburner, as they are often a culprit for BSODs (see Driver Reference Table - NTIOLib_X64.sys <--- click).
    Last edited by xilolee; 01-09-2017 at 06:39 PM.

  9. #9

    Re: BSOD random at any times

    I've both installed, I will remove asap

  10. #10

    Re: BSOD random at any times

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelB View Post
    Hi
    >> Sure,
    >> is a game (a bot for that multiplayer game to be specific)

    kchkchkch
    if your little iRobot wasn't the cause and he might not, then its your memory.

    rushed through 3 dumps only
    Code:
    120616-7812-01.dmp
    BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8006d41801c, ffffc58108a60cb0, 0}
    
    Probably caused by : memory_corruption
    
    010517-6937-01.dmp
    BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff800252f0e93, ffffbc80a1254ef0, 0}
    
    Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ObfDereferenceObjectWithTag+23 )
    
    123016-9828-01.dmp
    BugCheck 139, {3, ffffcf8182eccc70, ffffcf8182eccbc8, 0}
    
    Probably caused by : dxgmms2.sys ( dxgmms2!VidSchiUpdateContextStatus+e8a7 )
    DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  LIST_ENTRY_CORRUPT
    memory might indeed the problem, you have 20GB inserted in an unusual way but not overclocked.

    remove that 4GB, reinsert the remaining 2 x 8 GB and run a memorytest from Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool pls
    the test hast 10 passes and runs ~ more than 6 hours.

    beside that, your Bios is totally outdated, several drivers are newer one's provided (newer on the following Site)
    and keep away from any tweaking, tuning like killerdriver and intels extreme until your system runs smooth without failures for ~10 days.
    Support For Z97 GAMING 5 | MSI Global | Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design
    Did the test, no problem with 2x8gb, maybe the issue was in the 4 module? i will write again when end if the next BSOD will come.

    Thanks for now!
    MichaelB says thanks for this.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    142

    Re: BSOD random at any times

    Sounds good

  12. #12

    Re: BSOD random at any times

    Just want to tell you guys that atm my system still got no BSOD after 5 days of nostop.
    Thanks everyone!

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    142

    Re: BSOD random at any times

    Great

Similar Threads

  1. BSOD ~ every 24 hours at random times when not being used.
    By pmhoppe in forum BSOD, Crashes, Kernel Debugging
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-18-2016, 11:03 AM
  2. BSOD 124 at seemingly random times - Vista x86
    By tmacman in forum BSOD, Crashes, Kernel Debugging
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-29-2015, 02:50 PM
  3. BSOD at Random Times - Windows 7 x64
    By UHCoog09 in forum BSOD, Crashes, Kernel Debugging
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-06-2015, 08:47 PM
  4. Recent BlueScreens at random times - Windows 7 x64
    By Ethew in forum BSOD, Crashes, Kernel Debugging
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-06-2014, 07:18 PM
  5. [SOLVED] Frequent BSoD, 3 times a day, BSoDs every 5 minutes when login screen.
    By Rebellion in forum BSOD, Crashes, Kernel Debugging
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 06-20-2012, 04:03 AM

Log in

Log in