Hello guna and welcome to Sysnative!
There are two files that need repairing so let's go ahead with the fix and see where it leaves us.
Warning: this fix is specific to the user in this thread. No one else should follow these instructions as it may cause more harm than good. If you are after assistance, please start a thread of your own.
- Download SFCFix.exe (by niemiro) and save this to your Desktop
- Download the below file, SFCFix.zip, and save this to your Desktop. Ensure that this file is named SFCFix.zip - do not rename it
- Save any open documents and close all open windows
- On your Desktop, you should see two files: SFCFix.exe and SFCFix.zip
- Drag the file SFCFix.zip onto the file SFCFix.exe and release it
- SFCFix will now process the script
- Upon completion, a files should be created on your Desktop: SFC.txt.
- Copy (Ctrl + C) and Paste (Ctrl + V) the contents of this file into your next post for me to analyse please - put [CODE][/CODE] tags around the log to break up the text
- Click on the Start button and in the search box, type Command Prompt
- When you see Command Prompt on the list, right-click on it and select Run as administrator
- When command prompt opens, copy and paste the following commands into it, press enter after each
Wait for this to finish before you continue
copy %windir%\logs\cbs\cbs.log %userprofile%\Desktop\cbs.txt
- This will create a file, cbs.txt on your Desktop. Please attach this to your next post.