15 Sept 2014
BSOD Posting Instructions
Windows 10 - 8.1 - 8 - 7 - Vista
1. Download the Sysnative BSOD Dump + System File Collection App - save to Documents folder -
2. Run the app - Double-click on the downloaded EXE file
Output = new folder created in Documents + a zipped version -- SysnativeFileCollectionApp + SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip
3. Run PERFMON System Health Report -
Bring up an elevated admin CMD prompt
Type or paste perfmon /report into the CMD screen | save as HTML file
- Windows 7 & Vista - START | type cmd.exe into the start search box | right-click on cmd.exe | select "Run as Administrator"
- Windows 8.1 & 8 - Press WIN +X keys | select "Command Prompt (Admin)"
4. Zip up the PERFMON output; create a new thread HERE and attach the 2 zip files.
NOTE: The app auto-zips the SysnativeFileCollectionApp output folder. It is located in your Documents folder. Windows Explorer should open and highlight the zipped folder
Please do not modify the output files
5. Please provide answers for -
6. While waiting for a reply -
· Run - Driver Verifier - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Vista
· Run HDD Diagnostics - http://www.sysnative.com/forums/hardware-tutorials/4072-hard-drive-hdd-diagnostics.html
· Test RAM - http://www.sysnative.com/forums/hardware-tutorials/3909-test-ram-memtest86.html
For info: The Sysnative BSOD Dump + System File Collection App does not get installed (it is a stand-alone EXE) nor does it make any changes to the registry. It only creates the SysnativeFileCollectionApp output folder + a zipped version - both located in Documents folder. You can delete them at any time, but we suggest that you wait until our work together is completed before doing so.
Regards. . .