29 Jan 2012
BSOD Posting Instructions
Windows 8.1 - 8 - 7 - Vista
1. Download these 2 files; save to Documents Folder
2. RIGHT-click on B in Documents folder, select "Run as Administrator"
· Output = new folder Windows7_Vista_jcgriff2 in Documents
3. Run PERFMON System Health Report -
Bring up an elevated admin CMD prompt
4. Zip up the output folder (#2) + PERFMON
Type or paste perfmon /report into the CMD screen | save as HTML file
- Windows 7 & Vista - START | type cmd.exe into the start search box | right-click on cmd.exe | select "Run as Administrator"
- Windows 8.1 & 8 - Press WIN +X keys | select "Command Prompt (Admin)"
Regards. . .